Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Overpill: During teenager years, most guys learned how to kiss girls, even if they remained virgins

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Knowing how to kiss a girl is a necessary skill most guys have learned how to do right by 20
Guys who've only kissed girls once or twice are at a disadvantage because they havn't done it enough to master the skill.

I'm 26 and have never kissed a girl and have no clue how to.
She'll know it the second I try to lock lips,
and she'll instantly be turned off by me
and will dump me before she can take my viriginity.
Prob will also tell all the other girls in my area.

I can't even get likes on dating sites, let alone be in a position to kiss a girrl.
But this just shows how far behind I am.

Top tier bs, you think women wouldnt date a gigachad if he couldnt Kiss?

Top tier bs, you think women wouldnt date a gigachad if he couldnt Kiss?
They'll show no mercy to a high tier normie. So even if OP manages to ascend that high, he will be shamed multiple times by multiple girls until he starts kissing right.
And non-NT HTN don't have multiple chances. If they fail once, they probably won't have a second chance in a while.

Knowing how to kiss a girl is a necessary skill most guys have learned how to do right by 20
Guys who've only kissed girls once or twice are at a disadvantage because they havn't done it enough to master the skill.

I'm 26 and have never kissed a girl and have no clue how to.
She'll know it the second I try to lock lips,
and she'll instantly be turned off by me
and will dump me before she can take my viriginity.
Prob will also tell all the other girls in my area.

I can't even get likes on dating sites, let alone be in a position to kiss a girrl.
But this just shows how far behind I am.
During teenager years, while those boys were learning how to kiss, 14 year olds were having abortions

They'll show no mercy to a high tier normie. So even if OP manages to ascend that high, he will be shamed multiple times by multiple girls until he starts kissing right.
And non-NT HTN don't have multiple chances. If they fail once, they probably won't have a second chance in a while.
Like if high tier normies already have a chance, its chad or nothing

I bet foids will offer Chad free lessons

Women are privileged

Off all sex havers

I'm also embarassed that even after 20 years of age I've no clue on how to do such trivial things like kissing or making-out, I've never even held hands or flirted with anyone(OR had anyone flirt with me, never happened) JFL. I have 0 tangence with anything romance-related.

ive never made out
:cryfeels::cryfeels:
every time someone has touched my hand they say my hands are clammy and cold. no girl will ever hold hands with me
i wouldnt even be able to go on a first date cuz i dont know how
and worst part is i want cuddles so much but will never be able to cuddle a girl because id cum the instant i felt her body heat on mine
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

I also have no clue how im supposed to do it

Meanwhile bluepillers (some even on this forum) still try to argue that 20+ yo KHHVs can "ascend" somehow :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:.

KHHV AT 20 = KHHV FOR LIFE.