Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Pancakecel is a Stupid Wigger

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Dumb ass thinks i’m a fakecel when i have no bones in my face and am fat and ugly.

Dude thinks i can lose weight and ascend when im not doing that because ill have loose skin.

Meanwhile he’s a white rich kid that can bag a latina if he took his mask off and stopped scaring people.

What a joke lol

He fell off. I used to admire this guy before i joined .is

We must not fight amongst each other that is what the normies wants we have to unite and stand tall and strong

rich white kid? Im 25, and from working class family. You're the kid, shitskin. And rent free. Keep crying about me. Also, why are you clinging to a thread I made 2 years ago?

Catfights.is

Dumb ass thinks i’m a fakecel when i have no bones in my face and am fat and ugly.

Dude thinks i can lose weight and ascend when im not doing that because ill have loose skin.

Meanwhile he’s a white rich kid that can bag a latina if he took his mask off and stopped scaring people.

What a joke lol

He's not rich or a kid- he's older than you are & also works just some average job in computer support.

Also, he lives in a place with very few if any Latinas in the whole country at all- straw man argument.

He's a way better user than you are, that's for sure.

i think you're a trucel
don't give a fuck about the haters in this forum. literally rent free

This forum is filled with white supremacist dumbasses. Somehow they don’t realize if they were really the master race they claimed to be, they wouldn’t be here lol.

i think you're a trucel
don't give a fuck about the haters in this forum. literally rent free
Based

This forum is filled with white supremacist dumbasses. Somehow they don’t realize if they were really the master race they claimed to be, they wouldn’t be here lol.

Based
True fam

$Noodle9971 cash app for being an Incel
Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

The Office Lol GIF

What a joke lol

You’re a fat fuck and you deserve to be incel because of that. You make the male gender look as bad as the female gender and subtly give women permission to be fat since it’s normalized.

You’re a fat fuck and you deserve to be incel because of that. You make the male gender look as bad as the female gender and subtly give women permission to be fat since it’s normalized.
Fuck fat women