Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Parents that make their sons high inhib and force them to behave should be arrested

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Seriously some of these parents are retarded as fuck, they raise their sons making them high inhib and turning them into goody two shoes that follow all the rules of society, and then the parents are shocked that their sons end up being incel and cant give them grandchildren.
At the very least being raised to be low inhib and dark triad maxxes could have made other aspects of my life easier such as socializing, and at the very least I could have used dark traid to lure some roastie.
But instead my boomer parents raised me into a beta wimp that will be pushed around all throughout my life.

Personality is genetically determined.

Legit. I hate my retarded unskillful bluepilled parents.

I wish my parents beat some sense into me

Personality is genetically determined.

Environment plays a role too. You think bullying doesn't affect someone's behavior and make them more timid?

Seriously some of these parents are retarded as fuck, they raise their sons making them high inhib and turning them into goody two shoes that follow all the rules of society, and then the parents are shocked that their sons end up being incel and cant give them grandchildren.
At the very least being raised to be low inhib and dark triad maxxes could have made other aspects of my life easier such as socializing, and at the very least I could have used dark traid to lure some roastie.
But instead my boomer parents raised me into a beta wimp that will be pushed around all throughout my life.
My parents did the same. They taught me to be obedient and nice, a good child but someone who could never compete in the adult life. And now they're worried and perplexed that I have social phobia, have no driver's license, no friends in school etc.

I follow every rule of society and I cannot break out of the conditioning. I see people cheating and breaking rules all around you. Rule following is the most true incel trait that exists. Only attractive men can break rules. Genetic alphas break rules. Rules are made to be broken but only for chad.

Low status, unattractive, and low value men have to follow every rule to a tee.

Environment plays a role too. You think bullying doesn't affect someone's behavior and make them more timid?
It does, but genetics and environment have one thing on common. They are out of your control.

Helicopter parents are annoying

I wish my parents beat some sense into me
My mother beat me but it only made things worse. Inferior genes plus dumb bitch trying her best to ruin my life, controlling everything, not allowing any fun = autistic schizo who never had friends even online, haven't talked to people irl for like 10 years already. I only blame and hate my parents, I don't care about chads cucks or foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back