Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

passive smoking

S

Serib

Greycel
Have you ever thought about the fact that passive smoking as a child might be ONE of many reasons why you're not that attractive? I know of course genetics etc plays a more important role but is there a connection to it? like actual science? what do you think?

i quit smoking a long time ago

I didn’t smoke as a child, nor did anyone around me

I dont smoke much, Maybe once a month or so, It just doesnt do it much for me anymore.

You mean second-hand smoke? It is improbable that such subtle yet prolonged exposure to tobacco smoke will cause repugnant physiological defects. I doubt it, but it could cause permanent respiratory or cardiac problems, especially in those with preexisting health disorders.
yep, meant second hand

It could cause possibly mouth breathing which leads to a recessed and downsuwng maxilla hence you becoming ugly

Plenty of chads vape/smoke everyday and are still fine. It’s all genetics.

Most heavy impacts of nicotine use will take impact after many years of constant use, like in your 30s and 40s. Smoking for five years won’t rot your skin