Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming PC users are in a great advantage with games

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
PC users do the first investment in a powerful machine and nevER have to spend money in it again because they can just download pirated games and its DLCs on https://thepiratebay.org/index.html n shiet meanwhile i am stuck in what my cloud gaming service have to offer having to pay 100 BRL to access new DLC content or if i buy a console i will have to spend 200 BRL on a fucking single game, that is an absurd!!! :feelsohgod:

200? More like 300 nowadays

Console hacking is dead. Remember how easy was to play pirated games on Xbox 360 and PSP

Console hacking is dead. Remember how easy was to play pirated games on Xbox 360 and PSP
i remember that, all games i played on ps2 were 10 BRL pirated games

Get Shadow PC, Govid. That's what I'm currently using. If I ever get a job, I'll upgrade to 64GB RAM (minimum) with a good 8-core CPU.

Correct, I play Cities Skylines.

i'd go ER if i didnt have my coping machine

PC users do the first investment in a powerful machine and nevER have to spend money in it again because they can just download pirated games and its DLCs on https://thepiratebay.org/index.html n shiet meanwhile i am stuck in what my cloud gaming service have to offer having to pay 100 BRL to access new DLC content or if i buy a console i will have to spend 200 BRL on a fucking single game, that is an absurd!!! :feelsohgod:
I don't care about singleplayer india garbage. I want Multiplayer.
Plus, you still have to upgrade your PC to run newer games after a few years.

The plug-and-play nature of consoles is more up my alley. Nostalgic, an experience irreplicable on a PC/laptop. With that said, I did appreciate having pirated content just a torrent or two away. Pros and cons to both - just depends on their utility. Grateful for the used console disc market, but I think DLC/special edition discs are one-use only, so would have to buy new. Oh well.

My PC shit on the PS4 / Xbox one when I bought it and it is trash now.

Get Shadow PC, Govid. That's what I'm currently using. If I ever get a job, I'll upgrade to 64GB RAM (minimum) with a good 8-core CPU.

Correct, I play Cities Skylines.
thank you, read about it, it is a great option, hope they lower the prices soon :feelsokman:

My PC shit on the PS4 / Xbox one when I bought it and it is trash now.
As in your build can no longer keep up with modern game requirements, or that the parts have degraded now? I see many online talking about upgrading their parts every year or so. Very expensive, too stressful.

As in your build can no longer keep up with modern game requirements, or that the parts have degraded now? I see many online talking about upgrading their parts every year or so. Very expensive, too stressful.
A bit of both, I was probably being dramatic when I called it trash because I was able to run Elden Ring on it but only at 1080p on medium settings. My GPU is really loud even though I have always kept it pretty clean, the cpu sounds like it is going to explode when I try and run my PS3 emulator. I keep getting these black blocks flashing on my screen, I think it is a problem with the GPU. I just play games on xbox and use my pc to browse the web now.