Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people in uni are low inhib with their laptops

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
or maybe I’m too high inhib with my shit. Right now there is a curry in watching crappy bollywood shit right in front of me, I see ppl on their discord (discord is more widespread than I thought) and I even saw a guy on braincels in my class once.

Meanwhile I was damn near sweating when my lecturer saw my OS tan wallpaper.

The line between being low and high inhibit is very thin indeed. I believe its all about the timing and place.

I felt this when I was at uni to a certain extent then I remembered that I'm nobody and nobody cared what I did, so it doesn't matter all that much

Make sure you remove your Nazi flag wallpaper when you bring your laptop to work.

I felt this when I was at uni to a certain extent then I remembered that I'm nobody and nobody cared what I did, so it doesn't matter all that much
Pretty much this.
No-one cares

You're too high inhib. No-one gives a shit what you're doing.

You should talk to this individual and recruit him.
poor guy is 5'2 or something. knowing braincels users he'd whine like no tommorow if i did that because muuhh tallfag even though im not even 5'10

i haven't seen the guy attend for a while though, over for him

Make sure you remove your Nazi flag wallpaper when you bring your laptop to work.
lol there is a grocery store here,and the owner is cool guy and he has nazi flag wallpaper on his PC kek

They just try to get girls to iniate a conversation with them but it won’t work

The braincels guy seems blackpilled, just make sure he isn't apart of IT.

I'm too high - inhib to even use my phone in public ngl.

Loled hard @ the braincels guy.

I dont get why braincels shit on salvador, hes at a height where normies would treat him as a joke. 5'3
What do they say about him ? I was there a while ago.

What do they say about him ? I was there a while ago.
They call him a volcel or fakecel because he has an alright face at best on a good day EVEN though his height is just RIP. For fucks sake I saw some fags call him chadlite. These same retards then tell laugh at his 5'3 turbomanlet height and tell him to trannymax. Fucking normie and ITcels.:feelsree: He got banned some time ago and has to use alts I believe.

They call him a volcel or fakecel because he has an alright face at best on a good day EVEN though his height is just RIP. For fucks sake I saw some fags call him chadlite. These same retards then tell laugh at his 5'3 turbomanlet height and tell him to trannymax. Fucking normie and ITcels.:feelsree: He got banned some time ago and has to use alts I believe.
People that say he’s a chadlite are delusional tbh. I say like a 4.5/10. Average looking face and death tier height. I think he has gaymaxxed before.

People that say he’s a chadlite are delusional tbh. I say like a 4.5/10. Average looking face and death tier height. I think he has gaymaxxed before.
NO jokes those same people who call him chadlite are the face >>> height copers/fakecel chadlite hypocrites who push that agenda to make themselves feel better for getting rejected by the top 10% of women and have the meme standards that IT claims all incels have. They push the idea that a 5'2 guy with a chad face would beat being a 6'2 normie faced tier UNIRONICALLY. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I would literally be playing pokemon emerald on my laptop in front of multiple people sometimes. I also take out my phone and browse this forum next to people. I dont give a fuck about normies.

I would literally be playing pokemon emerald on my laptop in front of multiple people sometimes. I also take out my phone and browse this forum next to people. I dont give a fuck about normies.
I used to go on 4chan during some of my classes with a VPN a while back and used not to give a fuck about them. Thats until some classmate of mine attempted to snitch on me for looking at /r9k/ or /jp/ boards for looking at some anime girls. There was another incident where I did the same thing in English class and my English teacher caught me and told me not to do that ever again, now I try to hide my tabs whenever someone walks in my general direction or comes near me.

These same retards then tell laugh at his 5'3 turbomanlet height and tell him to trannymax. Fucking normie and ITcels.:feelsree:
so salvador is the braincels version of knajjd (knajjd mogs him big time tbh)
hey push the idea that a 5'2 guy with a chad face would beat being a 6'2 normie faced tier UNIRONICALLY. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
this is true though

so salvador is the braincels version of knajjd (knajjd mogs him big time tbh)

this is true though
Not true. Unless you are fakecel. 5'10 minimum MAYBE. But 5'2? He is a cute little boy but nothing more. 5'2 is permavirgin height.

Not true. Unless you are fakecel. 5'10 minimum MAYBE. But 5'2? He is a cute little boy but nothing more. 5'2 is permavirgin height.
t. knajjd

You should watch some Shoujo Ramune during class, maybe you'll find friends this way

You should watch some Shoujo Ramune during class, maybe you'll find friends this way
lolis me
t. 6'2 normie.
im a 5'9 uggo, go off tho
200.gif