Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

people that get the death penalty

I

incel god

Banned
-
when its there time, do they go quietly or do they fight with the guards until the end? kick the guards try and punch the guards? scary thought but so what.

Depends, some want to go on their own terms and rope in their cells

Go quietly because most of them have been on death row for years and they've come to accept it and realize fighting does nothing. Also death is much better than being in prison anyways.

I read somewhere that Ted Bundy was pale and very silent in his final minutes as he walked down the death roll hallway.

Go quietly
That's never really happening.

You may be sedated enough to seem quite to the audience, but living your last long minutes in full counsciousness but unable to move with chemicals destroying your body from the inside is certainly a preview of Hell. There are a lot of testimonies of failures during which the agony lasted about an hour.

I would rather kill myself by my own means than fall for the "die quietly" meme which is nightmarefuel af