Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Personality actually does matter

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Looks will always be #1. But call me bluepilled or whatever but having a low inhib,NT personality is vital in the social and business world.

Most guys are not ugly nor chad looking. But they have NT, Extroverted personality to make up for it. They played sports and had social circles and popularity. And they were all average looking guys. NT is #2. And Looks is #1. Too many people underlook NT pill.

All the popular kids in my school were not necessarily chads with god tier warrior skulls. But NT and low inhib. They were fun and had great social skills.

Personality does matter to some degree. Inb4 "but chad can be retarded and girls will still approach". A normie or chadlite who is NT,low inhib and socialcirclemaxxed will do better than a autistic,high inhib Chad. Prove me wrong. NTpill has been spoken about many times before on many incel forums and YouTube channels. But people still deny it ffs

Looks get your foot in the door, but yeah you have to be charismatic, funny, flirtatious, and know exactly how and when to make the right move. Unless you’re a true chad, you can beat them up and they’ll stay with you forever

Foids shift a bit too easily, anyway. They lack loyalty and that makes them unworthy of our affections...

Whites

Your looks determine how much personality you need

Your looks determine how much personality you need
I would honestly rather be NT,low inhib chadlite than a high inhib, anxiety diagnosed chad tbh. Looks can only get you laid if I'm being brutally honest. But to make social connections and be successful in the business world. You need Personality And NT
Hit the nail on the head

Looks get your foot in the door, but yeah you have to be charismatic, funny, flirtatious, and know exactly how and when to make the right move. Unless you’re a true chad, you can beat them up and they’ll stay with you forever
6/10 or above gets your foot in the door. But you need to compensate a lot for not being Chad.

Most guys are not ugly nor chad looking. But they have NT, Extroverted personality to make up
Their personality is like that because they are not ugly. Ugly people get a lot of negative attitude towards them and learn their place :cryfeels:

Sure, being good looking and outgoing is better than being good looking and having social anxiety. What foids think is that no social anxiety = good personality

The pure filth of it all.

NT = looks + mental health.
You can't play sports and be social with garbage genetics and retarded brain.

I wish I was low inhib and could actually talk to girls without sounding retarded:feels:
Hell not even talk I get nervous making eye contact, when I see girls looking at me sometimes I can’t even look their way cause I get so scared like a pussy ass nigga:reeeeee::incel:
Same

The only personality that matters besides being white 6ft+ chad, is the Dark Triad gangbanger, drug dealer , beat the fuck out of anything that looks at you wrong personality.

I think they call it thugmaxing

Personality can mean something for long term relationship MAYBE but hey look always gonna be 1st by a miles there is nothing a 10/10 looks can't have in this world.

Only looks. The rest is approaching or being approached and then taking the chance. Nothing else matters.

Last edited:
True. Being dark triad definitely helps you attract women

I wish I was low inhib and could actually talk to girls without sounding retarded:feels:
Hell not even talk I get nervous making eye contact, when I see girls looking at me sometimes I can’t even look their way cause I get so scared like a pussy ass nigga:reeeeee::incel:
Yes