Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Personality Pill: Got Rated The One Of Ugliest On Middle School(IT Won't Touch This)

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

I don't hate minorities.. just Females
★★★★★
One Time In Middle school a group girls decided to compile a list of some of the ugliest guys in the grade with. Some of the most unattractive features and ofc I was on the list and they made fun of my lips ...(I'm black ofc so I have larger lips than my white and Hispanic counterparts) The Cherry On top is that my school is mostly black and Hispanic so it was funny to see black whores making fun of a feature that they had. Considering they didn't even know me and I was reserved and stuck to my freind group so there was no way for them to even know what I was like....but hey I'm sure they could sense my subpar personality and that why they made fun of me. And Ofc IT won't touch this it'll shatter their entire worldview ...their refusal to admit that mabye...just mabye women can pass judgment about men irregardless of their personality...but no ofc they will deny it like their life depends on it .....I sometimes wonder do they genuinely believe a word thats coming out of their mouths ...all they spew is garbage and deceit it rlly makes me so angry ....like it triggers my asthma. I hate talking about IT and Normies in general but sometimes it deadass drives me up the wall.

Wow, the girls in my middle school did the exact same thing. This tallfag ogre made the first, although I bet he’s atleast 6ft+ now and ogremaxxing. I never got to know who else was on the list. I think no girl even knew me to add me on

Im sorry you have asthma bro.

You should do some research into alternative cures. Either that or you'll be stuck on an inhaler your whole life.

There are foods to avoid and herbs to add.

For example: honey is supposed to help. Maybee because the pollen, or perhaps the soothing, or the minerals?

It's worth looking into...