Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [poll] Are you depressed?

are you depressed?

• Yes, I have clinical depression and I am diagnosed with it

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • Yes, though I am not diagnosed officially

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • No, I'm still mentally ill though in other ways though

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • No, I am Neurotypical

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
No, i probably have "cyclothymia"
Or:
"dysthymia"
Even though I try to "force" I have never been able to go into deep depression despite having thoughts of suicide, after a while I can be half euphoric. It's not as extreme as a bipolar I think I have it.

Low effort
He said with a two words post. Sorry buddy but you need to put in more effort yourself, next time I see this come out of you knajjd is going to pay a little visit to your inbox.

He said with a two words post. Sorry buddy but you need to put in more effort yourself, next time I see this come out of you knajjd is going to pay a little visit to your inbox.
I put in work, work work :feelsautistic:

Im just bustin' my mans balls im not no snitch i wouldnt report my homies anyway

I put in work, work work :feelsautistic:

Im just bustin' my mans balls im not no snitch i wouldnt report my homies anyway
jfl if you don't exclusively mass report your friends for minor rule breaking

Inceldom and depression go hand in hand.
tbh.

Becoming a volcel is the only way to attain happiness. You can never be happy as an incel.

tbh.

Becoming a volcel is the only way to attain happiness. You can never be happy as an incel.
can you really become a volcel though? I think even as an incel if you reject sex you are still effected by ugly looks.

can you really become a volcel though? I think even as an incel if you reject sex you are still effected by ugly looks.
Yes bro. My desire for love and sex has went down a lot recently. I think combined with me being sick of life and with me coming here to read about the disgusting nature of females has done that.

Yes bro. My desire for love and sex has went down a lot recently. I think combined with me being sick of life and with me coming here to read about the disgusting nature of females has done that.
It's a good thing tbh. It's the logical conclusion of learning the truth.

same but I still think the fact that I was forced into that position will effect me in some way

same but I still think the fact that I was forced into that position will effect me in some way
It will probably make you jealous of others
Which I assume you already are. It will just continue to make you jealous of others.

"Are you depressed?"

Why don't you ask the starving man if he is hungry? :feelsWizard:

Depression literally, physiologically can't occur on a raw carnivore diet. Therefore I can't stand depressioncels who bitch about how they feel who stuff their faces with Cheetos and chicken tenders and shit.

Depression literally, physiologically can't occur on a raw carnivore diet. Therefore I can't stand depressioncels who bitch about how they feel who stuff their faces with Cheetos and chicken tenders and shit.
> tendies

I have feelings of depression all the time, but I am not diagnosed.

Only when i'm at work or have to go to work.
I tried the keto diet for a month. Not much difference mentally tbh. Quitting bread seemed to help a little. I think it's my job that's making me depressed.

Lowest IQ post I've seen in quite a while. I've been on both a carnivore diet, and then later a purely vegan diet, neither helped my depression. It has absolutely nothing to do with my diet.

The only thing I'll say is that fasting feels strangely good, but it doesn't resolve my problems.

Lowest IQ post I've seen in quite a while. I've been on both a carnivore diet, and then later a purely vegan diet, neither helped my depression. It has absolutely nothing to do with my diet.

The only thing I'll say is that fasting feels strangely good, but it doesn't resolve my problems.
Cope. You probably have parasites.
edit: If you're ethnic or black that might make sense actually. Try going back to a vegan diet and do it right if that's the case.

Just angry and disappointed. Racepill especially fucked me up and made me more high inhib