Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment post worst jobs for incels

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
we have lots of lists for good incel jobs. now we should note the horrible shit ones for incels. so maybe youngcels will avoid them.

let me start.
  • barber/haridresser especially if u cut female hair. no foid wants ugly man anywhere near her hair. and even if u only do men, u get paid kinda shitty. only good pod barbers are ones who hit it big on Instagram due to rapper endorsement and offer very sophisticated cuts
  • receptionist, this is a job for women. If ur a man doing this ur retarded and cucked. Pays shit too. u have to deal with retards often too. they'll go harder on than a foid especially since male and ugly.
  • nurse, physician assitant - again not a job for men. especially ugly men
  • teacher - especially for school rather college. u don't get paid that much and will be mogged by your students maybe even bullied by them...
  • animal doctor(veterinarian), animal rights etc. - again for soys and women. no man should be doing that shit.
  • social worker/therapist - not a job for any based man to do.

you pretty much posted all foid jobs or jobs for homosexuals :feelswhat:

Sales jobs are for Chad only

All of them,wageslaving as a truecel is insanity at its finest. Why would you contribute to the system that opresses you,it don't make no sense,at least for me as a giga truecel.

Sales jobs are for Chad only
true those favor Chads. But I have seen some Curries succeed at them. But they'll have to work harder and more efficiently to do so

All of them,wageslaving as a truecel is insanity at its finest. Why would you contribute to the system that opresses you,it don't make no sense,at least for me as a giga truecel.
many don't have parents to leech off of. or their parents abuse them

true those favor Chads. But I have seen some Curries succeed at them. But they'll have to work harder and more efficiently to do so
The thing about curries is that people pay for them to leave, unless its tech sales

Cashier or cook at fast food
Front desk job with picking up phone calls

lol Ive never met any of my coworkers and none of them have seen me. I got this job remotely, did all my interviewing over the phone, and never have camera on or pictures. Neither do half of my coworkers. I get paid decently as well. Pandemic was actually a blessing. Less pretending. Makes me feel more normal.

Suicide Hotline Counselor

Any blue collar manual labor

many don't have parents to leech off of. or their parents abuse them
Mentalcel bux exists,and if that doesn't work,there's always the homelesspill.
I'd rather be homeless tbh than to wageslave and support single toilets and this scumciety through taxes.

Police officer

Construction worker

Anything public. You get used as a joke to laugh at. Eg incel actors just being the butt of every joke and a laughing stock even if people superficially "like" them

How would I survive then? I don’t trust (((stocks))) and parents wouldn’t let me leech.

Fashion designer, model, actor, dancer.

lol Ive never met any of my coworkers and none of them have seen me. I got this job remotely, did all my interviewing over the phone, and never have camera on or pictures. Neither do half of my coworkers. I get paid decently as well. Pandemic was actually a blessing. Less pretending. Makes me feel more normal.
That's what i would love to work as

Door to door sales. Can be good money if you're charming/handsome. If you're an incel you will make zero sales/set leads. Tried it to really put myself out there and become as low-inhib as possible. The results were fucking brutal even though according to my manager I had the best pitch of anybody there. Put in lots of hard work and asked for advice on how to improve and it got to the point where i improved my sales technique as much as humanly possible and my manager just couldn't figure out why I wasn't setting any leads and had no more advice to give me for improvement.

we have lots of lists for good incel jobs. now we should note the horrible shit ones for incels. so maybe youngcels will avoid them.

let me start.
  • barber/haridresser especially if u cut female hair. no foid wants ugly man anywhere near her hair. and even if u only do men, u get paid kinda shitty. only good pod barbers are ones who hit it big on Instagram due to rapper endorsement and offer very sophisticated cuts
  • receptionist, this is a job for women. If ur a man doing this ur retarded and cucked. Pays shit too. u have to deal with retards often too. they'll go harder on than a foid especially since male and ugly.
  • nurse, physician assitant - again not a job for men. especially ugly men
  • teacher - especially for school rather college. u don't get paid that much and will be mogged by your students maybe even bullied by them...
  • animal doctor(veterinarian), animal rights etc. - again for soys and women. no man should be doing that shit.
  • social worker/therapist - not a job for any based man to do.
Cashier
Janitor
Tattoo artist

Public relations executive
Marketing manager
Sales executive
Customer service

doth a priest make a good or bad incel job?
bad probably as you do have to preach to biased normies. now a monk hermit type priest, who studys in isolation is fine

Anything public. You get used as a joke to laugh at. Eg incel actors just being the butt of every joke and a laughing stock even if people superficially "like" them

Anything and everything related to customer service. That will be ropefuel for you if you are a sub 5 male who also happens to be awkward. People will sneer at you publicly and make sure you know your place as the bottom feeder

Waiter must be one of the worst incel jobs. Being ugly + no social skills, people look at you all the time and are annoying af, imagine the horror

Would you consider programming as a good or bad job for a spergcel? Years ago it was a safe space for true nerds but isn't there nowadays lots of normalfags who were good at math in high school?

Broadway and performing arts.

Would you consider programming as a good or bad job for a spergcel? Years ago it was a safe space for true nerds but isn't there nowadays lots of normalfags who were good at math in high school?
it is still very good. Especially if you do low level programming (pays worse though but normies/foids hate it since it is boring and binary discrete math heavy), distributed systems work(less normies here since harder and some discrete math concepts, also pays good), back end generic (less normies here and also pays well). Avoid front end(has most self-taught, most normies/foids since it is visual), full stack (basically jack of all trades, foids and normies will also bee seen here).

You will still need to practice bullshitting behavioral questions unfortunately but with enough practice you should get in and then eventually even with some sperg traits, companies will want to hire you purely based on your experience and technical skills.

:yes: Imagine having to defend the system that fucks you over.
police officers get a good pension and 100k+ after 5 years in many areas that also are relatively low crime. But yes many bullies and low tier normies who picked on incels also join police. so mixed bag risk

id generally agree with reception work, but it can also be boring with very little work which isnt the worst thing..but the pay does suck dick so ..low pay= cucked, no matter how u look at it.

id generally agree with reception work, but it can also be boring with very little work which isnt the worst thing..but the pay does suck dick so ..low pay= cucked, no matter how u look at it.
true low pay is for soys and foids

Any job that pays lower than $20 (15 euro) an hour is not for any male in their mid 20s.

Lolcow

I'm looking into a lolcow named Cyrax. Yikes. He lives in the Truman show. (The Truman show is a story about a man who doesn't know that they live in a studio performance. Being watched by others in the real world whilst surrounded by actors on set.)

it is still very good. Especially if you do low level programming (pays worse though but normies/foids hate it since it is boring and binary discrete math heavy), distributed systems work(less normies here since harder and some discrete math concepts, also pays good), back end generic (less normies here and also pays well). Avoid front end(has most self-taught, most normies/foids since it is visual), full stack (basically jack of all trades, foids and normies will also bee seen here).

You will still need to practice bullshitting behavioral questions unfortunately but with enough practice you should get in and then eventually even with some sperg traits, companies will want to hire you purely based on your experience and technical skills.
Is there any chance of getting a sysadmin job in 2022 or is it dead because of DevOps methodology?

Is there any chance of getting a sysadmin job in 2022 or is it dead because of DevOps methodology?
they are out there but probably harder to get than before. @C&UNIX likely knows more about this than I do. You basically need the skills and then need some way to demonstrate this. I'd say you can make some YouTube tutorial videos and maybe some type of project to put on your resume. Then ask people for referrals(via LinkedIn) at the companies that have sys admin openings. 1/30-1/50 people will probably give you the favor of referral if you have convinced them enough. Once your in, after 2-3 yrs experience it shouldn't be hard to get a upgrade salary wise especially if you go into a bigger namebrabd company.

working in clothing stores and bars must suck

I think being a nurse or teacher (especially if you're sub-5) is practically begging for a harassment claim, either fabricated or from a misinterpretation; definitely two of the worst jobs for incels.

Other bad jobs for incels (I didn't read the rest of the comments, so some might be repeated):

Sales - any sales. Requires low inhibition and good looks, because good looks sells more

Management - worse if you're a manlet. Subordinates will not respect a short, unattractive man

Drilling - I don't work in drilling, but I do interact with drill sites once in a while, and the majority of them are low-inhib, tradcuck, chadlite redneck alcoholics and/or drug users. A number of them are also ex-cons. Definitely avoid if you're a non-white incel

Gym (any position) - Constantly mogged by Chads and Tyrones

Server/Bars - It's been proven that attractive people get more tips. I'd come home with $10 a week, LOL. Plus, it's near impossible for me to fake being friendly, a requirement for those types of jobs

LifeGuard - You will get mogged and have to endure foids being even more intimate just brutal

Pet groomer- Foids’ job and you don’t want to groom a dog who has infinite more smv

Actor- As a trucel you will be nothing more than a background character or a character to be made fun of

Finance Manager - A trucel would not want to finance a jeremy meeks who just got out of prison and doesn’t know how to manage the amount of money he just got from toilets

I'm looking for a Linux Eng/SysAdmin job too. I've had enough of programming at least for now. Linux SysAdmin is much easier.

I've some experience with Linux (RHEL/CentOS) so I'm hoping to find something soon. Most jobs on the jobboards ask for DevOps but they are some Linux jobs.

You have to be ready for a technical interview and get nearly every question right. I've had a few interviews so far and made a note of the questions. Things like (for RHEL/CentOS, not Debian):

- Which command to extend a volume group?
- How to verify a RHEL install is correct?
- How to determine which file belongs to an RPM package?
- What is a zombie process?
- How to check how many CPUs on a machine?
- Name SELinux modes.
- What is $0, $$, $?
- Name 3 DNS records?
- How to validate a public certificate?
- What is load average?
- What is AIDE?
- What are the NFS port numbers?
- Explain RHEL/AD integration.
- What is lsof?
- What is PAM?
- Describe the boot process

and so on.