Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment post worst jobs for incels

I'm looking for a Linux Eng/SysAdmin job too. I've had enough of programming at least for now. Linux SysAdmin is much easier.

I've some experience with Linux (RHEL/CentOS) so I'm hoping to find something soon. Most jobs on the jobboards ask for DevOps but they are some Linux jobs.

You have to be ready for a technical interview and get nearly every question right. I've had a few interviews so far and made a note of the questions. Things like (for RHEL/CentOS, not Debian):

- Which command to extend a volume group?
- How to verify a RHEL install is correct?
- How to determine which file belongs to an RPM package?
- What is a zombie process?
- How to check how many CPUs on a machine?
- Name SELinux modes.
- What is $0, $$, $?
- Name 3 DNS records?
- How to validate a public certificate?
- What is load average?
- What is AIDE?
- What are the NFS port numbers?
- Explain RHEL/AD integration.
- What is lsof?
- What is PAM?
- Describe the boot process

and so on.

@Transcended Trucel
Good post. Those questions are very different from what I get for development interviews. Show there is lots of variety in tech jobs. I would recommend for younger people to test the waters if each possible tech niche and then see what resonates with them the most. Then focus on specializing in that, ofc making sure the niche is broad enough and future proof enough before committing to it

we have lots of lists for good incel jobs. now we should note the horrible shit ones for incels. so maybe youngcels will avoid them.

let me start.
  • barber/haridresser especially if u cut female hair. no foid wants ugly man anywhere near her hair. and even if u only do men, u get paid kinda shitty. only good pod barbers are ones who hit it big on Instagram due to rapper endorsement and offer very sophisticated cut
I disagree here,if you work in a barbershop for men you can get paid to wash money from narcos.
  • animal doctor(veterinarian), animal rights etc. - again for soys and women. no man should be doing that shit.
I disagree. Veterinarians can work as industrial engineers in stuff that has something to do with beef or so.
police officers get a good pension and 100k+ after 5 years in many areas that also are relatively low crime. But yes many bullies and low tier normies who picked on incels also join police. so mixed bag risk
Incels should become policemen if they arent short. If they are short better to become a fireman.
working in clothing stores and bars must suck
If your short it does. If dont it doesnt.
Tattoo artist
I disagree. Tattoo artist is a good way to ascend. Doesnt matter if your either ugly or short.
Gym (any position) - Constantly mogged by Chads and Tyrones
I mostly agree with you except here. I know a norwood 1-2, turbomanlet with glasses(normie face) gym instructor who managed to ascend with a foid whose previous boyfriend was a gymmaxxed Tyrone. Girl ain't easy, she had a huge gymmaxxed ass-hips-legs and was mog the shit out most gooks worshipped in these realms. After that girl he managed to get a chubby girl with nice face. Is a good way to ascend with HS foids who ha ve little to 0 experience plus you have some sorta of status. Just have a six pack.
Actor- As a trucel you will be nothing more than a background character or a character to be made fun of
Nah dude. Denying blackpill is source of comedy. Look at Adam Sandler. Dude is hated by the academy and soys but beloved by mainstream public because most of his movies he's the ugly fuck who is married with a Bimbo.

Teacher, gym worker, fast food employee

What a dumb question. "The" worst job is already in the question. Job.

Anywhere where you work with foids like say McDonald's or where you have to work interacting with a lot of people like being a waiter

What a dumb question. "The" worst job is already in the question. Job.
most here can't indefinitely live off parents or disability

How would I survive then? I don’t trust (((stocks))) and parents wouldn’t let me leech.
this is the question. Looking back, if I could do it again, maybe become a computer programmer cause you can live isolated and still make good money?

Anything public. You get used as a joke to laugh at. Eg incel actors just being the butt of every joke and a laughing stock even if people superficially "like" them

this worked really well for Pete Davidson tho

Sales jobs are for Chad only
A study showed that a good looking sales man can do double the sale as compared to a ugly sales man.

I've had a few interviews so far and made a note of the questions.
Quality post

Those questions seem like their answers would be included in the RHCSA course. Though my goals are lower as I am studying for CCNA 200-301 :feelskek: Currently, I work at a home textile warehouse but In a few months, I'm going to become an FTTH installer (even now I meet most of both required and desirable criteria) and after half a year I'm about to start applying for some junior level positions.