Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel QT 3.14 virgin wifes may not exist

• Thread starter I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
  • Start date
I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
★★★★★

"When my husband was my fiancé, I had shown him articles that explained what the hymen really was and that described how it could be disrupted by any number of activities, that it was more of a myth about virginity than an actuality. But I only half-believed these articles myself. I was nervous. I didn’t want him to hate me, to devalue me for what I might have lost—what might have been taken from me. It didn’t occur to me until much later that by tying my value to my virginity, I had already allowed him to devalue me.

I was married for twelve years, but I never once told my husband about that night in college. I barely told myself."

Another sad realization :feelscry:

doesn't matter even if they existed

Being cucked by chad is inevitable.

even good looking dudes can't get married to a virgin girl most of the time, JFL at incel tier stormfront dudes thinking they'll get a beautiful virgin Stacy wife by "self improving"

Man got cucked while in a relationship.
Blaming it on being drunk is another self victimization strategy.
You chose to drink.
even good looking dudes can't get married to a virgin girl most of the time, JFL at incel tier stormfront dudes thinking they'll get a beautiful virgin Stacy wife by "self improving"
JFL

marriage is the worst decision you can ever make. It's like handicapping yourself on purpose.Just saw both your legs off and youd be better tbh

I am religious, so i can't take a prostitute as a wife (if it was possible anyway)

JFL at this world, it's a fucking comedy!

19657.jpg

They exist, but not for us.

And then retards here still wonder why many of us want jb teens/lolis instead of the roasties that have already tenderized their flaps into the shadow realm by 18