[Serious] Question for inceltears

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

knight-ERrant
-
If I have such a horrible personality that femoids can sense it without me speaking to them, why does my cat like to curl up in my lap for cuddles?

Overlord
-
because cats are ldar partners :feelstrash: and cats love us

IamJacksBrokenHeart

IamJacksBrokenHeart

You're OK until you misbehave
-
cats are based and dark triad maxxed animals

wereqryan

wereqryan

Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
-
Your cat's love for you isn't sexual or romantic. :feels::feels: Its platonic. But you can change that with a little bit of... force! :feelshehe::feelshehe:

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
inceltears, stop being weird, being obsessed with a relatively small terrorist group is odd. work on your personalities and become normal.

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

knight-ERrant
-
inceltears, stop being weird, being obsessed with a relatively small terrorist group is odd. work on your personalities and become normal.
We're not terrorists. We're completely harmless people. I know I would never hurt anyone. Every female is a delicate little flower that I wouldn't dream of touching with any malicious intent.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
We're not terrorists. We're completely harmless people. I know I would never hurt anyone. Every female is a delicate little flower that I wouldn't dream of touching with any malicious intent.
whatever they want to call it, being obsessed with the sweaty inkwels is not normal.

needsolution

needsolution

Working hours: 7-18
-
IT wont touch that