Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy r/inceltearshame has been taken over by simps

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I joined the discord server and the mods are using the subreddit to hook up with IT landwhales and niggresses. They've promoted an actual IT faggot to both moderator of the discord server and the subreddit. They've also banned all actual incels because they quote on quote "scare away the hoes." Here's an actual subreddit I made to expose incel tear that's not going to be taken down do to retarded mods not understanding reddit tos, or that will betray and remove incels

https://reddit.com/r/inceltearcringe/s/QDuVbM1XD8

Discord sounds like an utter nightmare. Glad I’ve never used it .

Discord sounds like an utter nightmare. Glad I’ve never used it .
I rarely use it either, just because I was curious. Yet again simps who don't care about the incel movement are trying to get e pussy.

I rarely use it either, just because I was curious. Yet again simps who don't care about the incel movement are trying to get e pussy.
Trying to get women via discord is the ultimate truecel trait.

Trying to get women via discord is the ultimate truecel trait.
True. We still shouldn't give them pity. We should encourage them to suicide in all honesty. They're traitors.

True. We still shouldn't give them pity. We should encourage them to suicide in all honesty. They're traitors.
No pity for the stuff they've done. That's ON THEM 100%.

They're just a subsidiary of IT in reality they are both the same your server is the only 1 exposing them.

IT does this to all our subreddits no matter how obscure. They are telling us we are terminally online yet they are out here hunting down inkwell subreddits with a few dozen members to try and take over because they have no jobs or lives

Who let non incel be mod in the first place, that such a thing can happen?

IT does this to all our subreddits no matter how obscure. They are telling us we are terminally online yet they are out here hunting down inkwell subreddits with a few dozen members to try and take over because they have no jobs or lives
Truth.

Who let non incel be mod in the first place, that such a thing can happen?
Incel tear shame was founded by a simp. He made femboys mod because he couldn't get e pussy, so he's settled for faggot bussy.

Incel tear shame was founded by a simp. He made femboys mod because he couldn't get e pussy, so he's settled for faggot bussy.
Oh, if they made it then it's justified