Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW R9K Incel livestreams his suicide

mariaimdrunk

mariaimdrunk

Recruit
★★★★★
I'm sure the Chads and fembots who have infiltrated that board in recent years cheered his death.

his eyes, the same as mine......dead and hopeless.....

I chuckled when he blew his head off

NOOOO!!!

TAKE DOWN THE POSTERS YOU FAGGOT!!!

great, now they got brain on them!

doubt he was an incel tbh, probably some kid who had very minor fixable problems but took them way too far

look at his mother, no wonder why he covered his face before suicide

I saw the anime poster right after he shot himself and I started laughing but I feel bad for the dude though.

that poor mother was the reason why he took a shotgun in his face
No it was society, his mom envisioned a happy life for her son. I feel bad for her and his dad if he's still in the picture.

This should be probably on Inceldom?

>"is the attacker still nearby"

yeah, I guess you could say so

Damn, normies are cheering right now. Another incel, gone :'(

No it was society, his mom envisioned a happy life for her son. I feel bad for her and his dad if he's still in the picture.
if she wanted such a happy life for her son she wouldn't procreate with that ugly as fuck swollen face of her

if she wanted such a happy life for her son she wouldn't procreate with that ugly as fuck swollen face of her
She could have been a Stacy during her younger years.

RIP you could even pause to see the frame where his head got blown off, cucktears will defend his bullies

>I just saw this live on a 4chan thread, my god. I thought it might be fake, because why wear the mask? What a horribly selfish thing to do to your family and friends.

from the comments

Was this really streamed on /r9gay/? These usually get taken down before anything happens.

also, "le selfish meme"

R E A L S H I T

So he was gonna die, had a shotgun, but didn't feel like taking anyone with him? I don't get it. He had license to go all out; no consequences to answer to, and yet, even in death he was too shy.

Head split open and brains all over his anime poster in the background, there's something vulgar and comical about that.

Imagine being his parents watching that video, seeing their boy; their own flesh and blood, abruptly transition to inexistence. Wonder if they were anticipating it when they heard the shot from the other room.
29gd5rr.jpg

He dabbed right at the end.

where is the full version
Not sure. Full version was on liveleak but that got deleted. Longest for the moment is the deathaddict mirror.
Was this really streamed on /r9gay/? These usually get taken down before anything happens.
Streamed on youtube, circulated on and dedicated to r9k/4chan.

It's on r/watchpeopledie now

Who is that normie crying in the background spouting platitudes in the last link?

Anyone got the full version? I wanna see the part where his mom supposedly walks in and finds him

Head split open and brains all over his anime poster in the background, there's something vulgar and comical about that.
It's all about what you watch. I couldn't see a K-ON! fag doing something like this. That show makes you want to grow old and die peacefully.

ritsu_vector_by_asdf1234qwerty-d58joya.png

It's all about what you watch. I couldn't see a K-ON! fag doing something like this. That show makes you want to grow old and die peacefully.

ritsu_vector_by_asdf1234qwerty-d58joya.png
Want me to prove you wrong?

Fake and gay, there should have been much more splatter with a shotgun right to his face like that, trust me I've watched a lot of liveleak.

Whole lotta gang shit. Nigga had the power of st blackops2cel to help him pull that trigger.

Fake and gay, there should have been much more splatter with a shotgun right to his face like that, trust me I've watched a lot of liveleak.

Lmao liveleak has jack shit gore. Watching a lot of it doesn't make you an expert.

>"Do you want to get a chaplain in here?"

Jesus, anybody watching the whole thing?

What a looser. He looks like a young white weakling who never tried and spent all his day on the computer. This is what anime do to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back