Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW R9K Incel livestreams his suicide

This is just sad
This is what years of rejection and humiliation from society does to people

20ed6f9a00cbc9f52d700afd6f33-should-logan-paul-face-consequences-after-posting-his-suicide-forest-dead-body-encounter.jpg

god damn I'm jealous of that shotgun. What a beautiful piece of equipment. Even though I knew the vid was real from the beginning when he pulled it out I half thought it was a toy because I'd never seen a gun like that outside of the first F.E.A.R. game. Thoroughly did it's job. I wish I had such a fail safe method on hand.

those religious retards commenting on the videos and his MAL about him going to hell need to get curbstomped. so does the "sooiside iz selfish!!1" crowd. Because it's totally selfish to not want to suffer for the rest of your miserable existence. they wish they could be half the hero he was

Last edited:
he deserved that for having sword art online poster

This guy isn't even a real incel. A real Incel's suicide would go completely unnoticed. If l blew my brains out tomorrow literally nobody would care.

Kek. Mindblowing.

d5641851e52d5fa8a90dd0c289f03ca3d70e8a4703a937d4de0d39080d3f090d.jpg

shows how effective shotguns are, dead before the brain could even register what happened.

Why don't they do this for capital punishment instead of fucking around with a $15,000 lethal injection that takes 5+ minutes to work. society is so cucked, if you are going to kill them just do it with a $2 shotgun shell and it's instant

damn i've got a headache. and I think I know just the thing for it..

god damn I'm jealous of that shotgun. What a beautiful piece of equipment. Even though I knew the vid was real from the beginning when he pulled it out I half thought it was a toy because I'd never seen a gun like that outside of the first F.E.A.R. game. Thoroughly did it's job. I wish I had such a fail safe method on hand.

those religious retards commenting on the videos and his MAL about him going to hell need to get curbstomped. so does the "sooiside iz selfish!!1" crowd. Because it's totally selfish to not want to suffer for the rest of your miserable existence. they wish they could be half the hero he was
Agreed. It's so dumb

This is what the film Kairo was talking about.

Ahh here is the full version. The sheer animal despair of all witnesses. Sad but sui is so common nowadays.
This guy isn't even a real incel.
I agree. Probably just mentally fucked norman/ troubled teen who gave up.
god damn I'm jealous of that shotgun. What a beautiful piece of equipment. Even though I knew the vid was real from the beginning when he pulled it out I half thought it was a toy because I'd never seen a gun like that outside of the first F.E.A.R. game.
Ikr right. What is it? Is it some tactical shotgun? I love the tan finish.

Ahh here is the full version. The sheer animal despair of all witnesses. Sad but sui is so common nowadays.

I agree. Probably just mentally fucked norman/ troubled teen who gave up.

Ikr right. What is it? Is it some tactical shotgun? I love the tan finish.
Some guy here said that it was a KSG

why tf can't i upload images. is there a limit per thread?

Can't change facts, boyo, 99% chance he's going to Hell. I feel bad for his family.

I love that movie.
I knowwwwww, right? It's probably the movie that's most important to me.

But seriously, we have communities of demoralized lonely people huddling around videos of people killing themselves online, to say nothing of the larger "social media" phenomenon... That movie becomes more relevant with every passing year.

I would strongly recommend NOT using this method to shoot yourself, btw. He's lucky he maintained control throughout to blast his head off. The last thing you want to do is shoot your face off, or glance off your head/top of your brain. Dying from massive blood loss takes a lot longer than most think, and his Mom definitely would have saved him in time to 'live' a horrible life as a vegetable, or at least suffer a while longer.

I knowwwwww, right? It's probably the movie that's most important to me.

But seriously, we have communities of demoralized lonely people huddling around videos of people killing themselves online, to say nothing of the larger "social media" phenomenon... That movie becomes more relevant with every passing year.
I have seen it like twice or thrice but I really enjoy the horror movie, Asians are great at telling scary stories, and you're right; it's very relevant. Unfortunately, the first time I watched it, I didn't watch it in the right setting. Coming to think of it, my profile picture reminds me of the basement scene when the first ghost comes. Creepy as f-ck, the way she moved.

I would strongly recommend NOT using this method to shoot yourself, btw. He's lucky he maintained control throughout to blast his head off. The last thing you want to do is shoot your face off, or glance off your head/top of your brain. Dying from massive blood loss takes a lot longer than most think, and his Mom definitely would have saved him in time to 'live' a horrible life as a vegetable, or at least suffer a while longer.
wat his head was deleted in one frame

I wish I would be able to see the reaction on your face when you realize there is no afterlife, but you won't be alive to perceive.
I wish I would be able to see the reaction on your face when you realize there is an afterlife.

I wish I would be able to see the reaction on your face when you realize there is an afterlife.

Figurative light, boyo; as in realizing you're wrong. Well enjoy Hell then. I'll see you there boyo.
I'm not the wrong one here, blinded by an ancient doctrine.

I'm not the wrong one here, blinded by an ancient doctrine.

Watch this boyo

Even if the existence of an afterlife or God is 0.00000001% we are in advantage and we are prepared for that. What about you? Btw u might say: 0.0000001%? Thats almost impossible u might said but what about thr big bang? Do you know how unlikely it is that something like that would happen randomly?

The quran has so many scientific informations about the universe, about the embryo, about the big bang, mountains etc. If the quran would have 1 wrong information proved by scientists it would be nothing worth but they CANT and wont. Just watch the video.

I believe in something that is superior and i am very sure that there is someone who organized, planned and created this world

@RREEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
Watch this boyo

Even if the existence of an afterlife or God is 0.00000001% we are in advantage and we are prepared for that. What about you? Btw u might say: 0.0000001%? Thats almost impossible u might said but what about thr big bang? Do you know how unlikely it is that something like that would happen randomly?

The quran has so many scientific informations about the universe, about the embryo, about the big bang, mountains etc. If the quran would have 1 wrong information proved by scientists it would be nothing worth but they CANT and wont. Just watch the video.

Does the video explain a "meaning of life"?

Does the video explain a "meaning of life"?

Not only. Watch it pls fully. Its done rly well and try to watch it without any prejudices pls.

more like why there must be a god and about the biggest wonder of islam "the quran". He also picked some good verses about the expansion about the universe, embryo etc but very briefly

Watch this boyo

I believe in something that is superior and i am very sure that there is someone who organized, planned and created this world

@RREEEEEEEEE

masha'Allah, doing dawah in a place like this. May Allah (SWT) reward you.

>Is there more to this cycle than growing and getting old?

No, unless you count reproduction as something else.

Also, the bud doesn't appreciate rock.

Depends on the person. I enjoy rock. You mean music right?

Depends on the person. I enjoy rock. You mean music right?
The things we do are distractions to keep us wanting to live for no rational reason.

Yeah, the music.

The things we do are distractions to keep us wanting to live for no rational reason.

Yeah, the music.
As Muslims we have a different mindset on how we view things. Life on Earth is temporary and your choices have influences on you in the afterlife. The time we spend here, we spend praying to God and a whole bunch of other stuff. Most Muslims however consider listening to be a sin, which I highly disagree with. It's only a sin when you miss prayers because you decided to listen to music. Look at me. I love rock music. What kind of bands are you into?

well i like rock as well. He probably also like some rock songs. Dont focus on that part. What do you think in general of this video? Are u really such a convinced atheist? by using logical thinking it cant be possible. There must be a creater that designed everything.

Even thinking about an apple seed. The seed is programmed to be an apple tree in a few years. I dunno there are much more things i could think all day long which cant be explained just by evolution theory which i rly cant believe. Its almost impossible that hundreds of atoms come together somewhere in the big universum, at the same time and at the same place, the probability is sooo fucking low man, its like 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% such a number would be considered as 0. There must be something that triggered this big bang. In my words its God.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back