Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW R9K Incel livestreams his suicide

Lmao liveleak has jack shit gore. Watching a lot of it doesn't make you an expert.
Forget it I just watched the better version on death addict and it looks real, he looked like a deathniks so I'm not surprised.

What a looser. He looks like a young white weakling who never tried and spent all his day on the computer. This is what anime do to you.
Are you crazy he looks deathnik from his eye area

The convo between the cops is disturbing.

If it was only that easy to get a shotgun in EU...

Yeah, I'm into the 30 min mark or so. There are cops talking about the weapon, the smell, the brains on the TV.
I watched the 7 minute one. Where's the 30 minute one?

@Bushladen008 jfl you're whiter than him

His mother is so clueless. "I don't understand why he do dis"

who is he talking to? He has some major resolve. I'd probably crack if a girl was crying at me like that kek
also no reason to cover his face

should have a slugged a slut or 2 before he went out tbh. Wasted potential. Especially with a gun like that. :feelsahh:

His mother didn't seem to be thaaaaaaaaaaat sad about it. I mean, she did cry but still... If my mom finds me with my head blown, she'll probobly drop dead by a heart attack.

Hard to watch, I feel bad for the mom. Too young to suicide, had some girl on the internet crying before he even killed himself.

He slid this under the door before doing it, I can't quite read it. I think it says "Don't let the kids find my body, Goodbye"

Mpv shot0001

It doesn't look so bad at full speed, but on slow that head fucking flowered. Damn

If anyone else is watching this and in a bad place, please remember...
you can get those tarps for free at Harbor Freight with a coupon and a purchase

one sexy ass shotgun tbh
It doesn't look so bad at full speed, but on slow that head fucking flowered. Damn

remember kids

death is nothing to be feared

Last edited:
Now normies will be like "IT was video games, television etc", but no one will even bother mentioning that he might did it because he was ugly.

@A Good Friend I got to the "Chaplain" part.

I got to the "Chaplain" part.
Chilling, isn't it?

It appears LL took down the long one. Some of that cop talk was pretty callous, but I guess that's the job.

Mods should sticky the suicide hotline

@A Good Friend To be fair, they deal with this kind of shit often.

JFL at people feeling bad for his parents. He ended up like this because of them. Them being retarded is not an excuse. His blood is on their hands, as mine will be on my parents if i ever manage to actualy suicide.

Hopefully this get media attention and toxic places like R9k gets shutdown, his death will not be in vain.

Aye time too sleep don't suicide cunts

When did this take place? Sad though, RIP.

"Oh wow the kid is cheese"

Actual quote from one of the cops, ~24m in

Sad, that instead of being to live happy and fulfilling lives we are reduced to this.
Rip brother, hope you've finally found the peace you never did in life.

@Kointo, what is that last reply section pic from?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back