Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW R9K Incel livestreams his suicide

well i like rock as well. He probably also like some rock songs. Dont focus on that part. What do you think in general of this video? Are u really such a convinced atheist? by using logical thinking it cant be possible. There must be a creater that designed everything.
With logical thinking, you can regard anything of human in origin, and without proof as false. Theories are different in the sense that they're made on the basic of already existing laws of the universe.

well i like rock as well. He probably also like some rock songs. Dont focus on that part. What do you think in general of this video? Are u really such a convinced atheist? by using logical thinking it cant be possible. There must be a creater that designed everything.

Even thinking about an apple seed. The seed is programmed to be an apple tree in a few years. I dunno there are much more things i could think all day long which cant be explained just by evolution theory which i rly cant believe. Its almost impossible that hundreds of atoms come together somewhere in the big universum, at the same time and at the same place, the probability is sooo fucking low man, its like 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% such a number would be considered as 0. There must be something that triggered this big bang. In my words its God.
It's not that low if you think about the concept of infinity that would occur in a cyclic universe.(Or in other any infinity space) Every possible outcome exists an infinite amount of times. However I can not exclude some higher abstract force that created something that resulted in us. (As an agnostic) I just think that not a single religion knows the truth

Pestilence

Dismember

ZOxgZUm.png

lol at the first comment here. Well thats not music that i would listen since i rather listen to more quit music like that. I was very suicidial in my "down phase" and listened only to music like this.

It's not that low if you think about the concept of infinity that would occur in a cyclic universe.(Or in other any infinity space) Every possible outcome exists an infinite amount of times. However I can not exclude some higher abstract force that created something that resulted in us. (As an agnostic) I just think that not a single religion knows the truth

well in my opinion agnostigc people are closer to the "truth" than atheists who deny everything. I wont even try to convince you that islam is the perfect thing because you have to do the research thing by yourself. I hope you will get this "aha moment" and try to find the perfect thing. The most important thing firstly is that you believe in god, i hope the rest comes byself

Last edited:

Even thinking about an apple seed. The seed is programmed to be an apple tree in a few years. I dunno there are much more things i could think all day long which cant be explained just by evolution theory which i rly cant believe. Its almost impossible that hundreds of atoms come together somewhere in the big universum, at the same time and at the same place, the probability is sooo fucking low man, its like 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% such a number would be considered as 0. There must be something that triggered this big bang. In my words its God.
That's right, if a big bang happened, then it was God who made sure it happened.

ZOxgZUm.png

lol at the first comment here. Well thats not music that i would listen since i rather listen to more quit music like that. I was very suicidial in my "down phase" and listened only to music like this.

I was listening to this when I was extremely depressed

The second song hit me really hard when I was listening to it at midnight in my bed.

well in my opinion agnostigc people are closer to the "truth" than atheists who deny everything. I hope you will find the right thing bro
Not deny everything, deny claims with no proof, and with evidence to prove otherwise.

I was listening to this when I was extremely depressed

The second song hit me really hard when I was listening to it at midnight in my bed.

YEA DEFINETELY. the second one is AWESOMEEEEEE NGL. the first one is meeeh but the second one brilliant! I can imagine that. This is rly a good think to go in suicide mode.

YEA DEFINETELY. the second one is AWESOMEEEEEE NGL. the first one is meeeh but the second one brilliant! I can imagine that. This is rly a good think to go in suicide mode.
The first one is really depressing if you listen to the lyrics (The sound isn't as depressing as the second one but it still deals with things I can relate to)

The second one is a real masterpiece imo

Not deny everything, deny claims with no proof, and with evidence to prove otherwise.

Well i havent seen 1 atheist that in a profesional debate that could give rly good answers to the logical part. By that i mean things like 0+0=0 like the buddy in the video said. There must be someone who triggered it.

Beeing agnostic is very different imo since agnostic people realized that there could be something because there are no proof for the not existence of god, and there wont be, because its always impossible to disprove the existence of something since they needed theoratically look into every corner in the galaxy to say at the end: yes there is no god.

Well my english is shitty and i am shitty and i am just an incel that wants to trigger your brain to think about this stuff because i rly wished that incels that suffered in the real world very much should get their rewards in the afterlife but this is only possible by finding the truth.

The first one is really depressing if you listen to the lyrics (The sound isn't as depressing as the second one but it still deals with things I can relate to)

The second one is a real masterpiece imo

yea youre right. Thats the same thing with kointos music. Good lyrics, but its not comfortable for my ear to listen to that. The second one is amazing tbh tbh

A
M
A
Z
I
N
G

I think that by committing suicide, people are running away from their problems rather than standing up and facing them head on. Life will have many obstacles there's no doubt about that because not everything is perfect, but to commit suicide and giving up on solving them just proves they didn't try hard enough in life. So sad

I think that by committing suicide, people are running away from their problems rather than standing up and facing them head on. Life will have many obstacles there's no doubt about that because not everything is perfect, but to commit suicide and giving up on solving them just proves they didn't try hard enough in life. So sad
There's not enough "trying" you can do in this stupid life. There's no point, no meaning, and it's especially cruel for outcasts.

poor little faggot. probably just needed someone to love him and shit post on r9k with anime girl pictures

rip in peace little fag bro, ill end up the same eventually

poor little faggot. probably just needed someone to love him and shit post on r9k with anime girl pictures

rip in peace little fag bro, ill end up the same eventually
He had people who cared about him on his discord voice chat.

Doesn't mean it isn't a normie platitude.
I only explained their reasoning and not to make an argument for a specific position on this topic.

You aren't filled with hatred.
Maybe if I had self-esteem. I mean, I hate everybody and the crap they do, but it works for them. I figure I look much the same way to them. We're all equally boned.

"Oh wow the kid is cheese"

Actual quote from one of the cops, ~24m in

Pretty sure he said KSG, the name of the weapon.

Anyway the talk between the cop is more disturbing than the gore itself, I bet they're happy they don't have to clean up the mess themselves.

435_EDF71_0836_4848_B53_F_C4835_F348_E53.png

KEK he was a paki. it’s over for us. this is our fate

It's all about what you watch. I couldn't see a K-ON! fag doing something like this. That show makes you want to grow old and die peacefully.

ritsu_vector_by_asdf1234qwerty-d58joya.png
Why lift when it's all about the K-ON!!?

My boy had good taste in anime at the very least. Actually, I felt uncomfortable looking through his MAL because it felt too similar to mine.
Doubt i'll be blowing my head off with a shotty though, exit bag is my ideal suicide method.

I hope most of you aren't actually finding this funny. I personally find it to be pretty sad, he must have been in an awful state of mind to really go through with suicide. The asshole's over on IT might find an incel's death funny or good, beacause "one less misogynist in world", but I don't. I hope none of you go through with it in the end.
legit. This is disturbing me now. How did I end up here?

JFL, the video got the watchpeopledie reddit shut down

Anyone have his youtube channel link? I want to see what he was like.

What a looser. He looks like a young white weakling who never tried and spent all his day on the computer. This is what anime do to you.
Lies upon lies

Not funny. But I find it normal. Many people sui. It's a bit disturbing to see the gore/ hear the loved ones cry.

But god damn suicide became such a common thing. Blowing your head off with a shotgun is almost like jerking off at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back