Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW R9K Incel livestreams his suicide

I hope most of you aren't actually finding this funny. I personally find it to be pretty sad, he must have been in an awful state of mind to really go through with suicide. The asshole's over on IT might find an incel's death funny or good, beacause "one less misogynist in world", but I don't. I hope none of you go through with it in the end.

"It's raining brains"

Actual quote from one of the cops, 36:40 in

Looks clearly mentally ill, probably wasn't even incel (or didn't think about it, consider himself as one)
maybe he was a faggot (real one)

in my experience guys that do this kind of thing, more often than not actually they're not incel guys. I know it sounds surprising

HEY INCELTEARS AND NORMANS, YOU DID THIS, YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF THIS, AND YOU WILL PAY

I hope most of you aren't actually finding this funny. I personally find it to be pretty sad, he must have been in an awful state of mind to really go through with suicide. The asshole's over on IT might find an incel's death funny or good, beacause "one less misogynist in world", but I don't. I hope none of you go through with it in the end.

fuck, those aggressively anti sui people are annoying. they just want to make me sui more lol
Those two things don't go together.
too many times moe fags turn out to be the soyest of boys

Looks clearly mentally ill, probably wasn't even incel (or didn't think about it, consider himself as one)
maybe he was a faggot (real one)

in my experience guys that do this kind of thing, more often than not actually they're not incel guys. I know it sounds surprising
Mental illness is a highly subjective and non-scientific term. Why are you trying to invalidate him with it?

He held up a timestamped piece of paper that said "bye /r9k/"

If that's the audience he wanted to say bye to, it's safe to say he was incel, and he killed himself partly due to mental stress from lack of female affection.

He wasn't gay judging by his taste in anime. Gay men don't rate Yuru Yuri 10/10

too many times moe fags turn out to be the soyest of boys
Everyone knows that EVAfags and various shounen-bros are the biggest of soycerers. Try again.

Was that person crying in the beginning a young guy or a female?

Oh I didn't see this thread. In an age where people will shoot up innocent people for attention, seeing this kid kill himself in obscurity surrounded by his fellow robots, who might as well be incels...it's not right that his life was just wasted. We shouldn't let our brothers die like this. Even if they might be butt chugging soylent.

Mental illness is a highly subjective and non-scientific term. Why are you trying to invalidate him with it?

He held up a timestamped piece of paper that said "bye /r9k/"

If that's the audience he wanted to say bye to, it's safe to say he was incel, and he killed himself partly due to mental stress from lack of female affection.

He wasn't gay judging by his taste in anime.
I've done research on many suicides

literally the only documented bonafide incel suicide was the famous Elliot Rodger (and maybe that Asian food guy). That give you a bigger picture?

Suicides like this tend to be mentally ill like I said, sometimes related to drugs. By that I mean schizophrenia or hallucinations or mania. Often the guy is gay also.

Many incel men do off themselves, but not like this. They tend to be men in their 40s and off themselves quietly somewhere.

why tf does liveleak keep deleting it

Fuck i missed it, it's gone.
Never mind.

Was that person crying in the beginning a young guy or a female?
Almost sure it was a female.
I've done research on many suicides

literally the only documented bonafide incel suicide was the famous Elliot Rodger (and maybe that Asian food guy). That give you a bigger picture?

Suicides like this tend to be mentally ill like I said, sometimes related to drugs. By that I mean schizophrenia or hallucinations or mania. Often the guy is gay also.

Many incel men do off themselves, but not like this. They tend to be men in their 40s and off themselves quietly somewhere.
You're just repeating what you said, and ignoring all my arguments. The only response I could give is to also repeat myself.

I think you might be insane...

lotsa 4chan threads on it

Almost sure it was a female.

You're just repeating what you said, and ignoring all my arguments. The only response I could give is to also repeat myself.

I think you might be insane...
Lol I gave you more details. You yourself have ignored evidence in your own post that invalidates your theory.

A young female can be heard crying at beginning of video, a true 'incel' as you say would halt his suicide at this point. Incel was not his problem, doesn't make sense, with that girl crying there.

Mental illness can be defined fairly strongly. Why are you so invested in him being incel narrative? Not much suggests that he was. You're an incel, most guys here are apparently incel, but you're not gonna blow your own brains out. You want the shoe to fit for your agenda, but searching for truth unfortunately will reveal otherwise

He was a robot which is in the incel family tree.

A young female can be heard crying at beginning of video, a true 'incel' as you say would halt his suicide at this point. Incel was not his problem, doesn't make sense, with that girl crying there.

This is probably a larp, but there is this...

Attachments

• Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    33 KB · Views: 183
Shit I only came here because r9k became so god awful post 2015.

Some girl in your online community of friends doesn't mean anything. It certainly doesn't mean you're not an incel. Internet pussy isn't real.

Mental illness can be defined fairly strongly.
It's a highly subjective and non-scientific term. It's also used to invalidate and stigmatize people.

Why are you so invested in him being incel narrative? Not much suggests that he was.
Do you know what /r9k/ is? You obviously don't.

You completely ignored the fact that he held up a paper saying "bye /r9k/".

To be fair, that could mean a lot of things nowadays. /r9k/ is not what she once was, of course.

JFL at people feeling bad for his parents. He ended up like this because of them. Them being retarded is not an excuse. His blood is on their hands, as mine will be on my parents if i ever manage to actualy suicide.
No, his blood in on this cruel, degenerate society's hands, then, it's up on the parent's.

Lol I gave you more details. You yourself have ignored evidence in your own post that invalidates your theory.

Mental illness can be defined fairly strongly. Why are you so invested in him being incel narrative? Not much suggests that he was. You're an incel, most guys here are apparently incel, but you're not gonna blow your own brains out. You want the shoe to fit for your agenda, but searching for truth unfortunately will reveal otherwise
When will you retards understand that incel only pertains to sex? Incel = Involuntarily CELIBATE, not involuntarily friendless, involuntarily kissless, involuntarily hugless, involuntarily dateless, whatever.

You can have friends, hug/kiss a girl, even get asked out, but you're still incel as long as you are a virgin. That's ALL. Being a garden variety loser has nothing to do with being an incel.

To be fair, that could mean a lot of things nowadays. /r9k/ is not what she once was, of course.
Combine that with the anime, him not being particularly good looking, and the fact that he's killing himself

I'd bet everything I have that he was an incel, at least in the sense that he couldn't get a girlfriend but wanted one.

No, his blood in on this cruel, degenerate society's hands
It's not society, man.

I mean, yeah, point taken, but it's more to do with our condition.

Take the German pessimism pill.

Some girl in your online community of friends doesn't mean anything. It certainly doesn't mean you're not an incel. Internet pussy isn't real.
I'm betting alotta incels might disagree with that, that first bit
Do you know what /r9k/ is? You obviously don't.

it's my understanding that r9k is not strictly an incel board

Ask yourself this: how many posters from here, r/incels or even PSL have done something like this? There was one faggot from here actually that badly wanted everyone to THINK that he had done it (kinda like you) but luckily he was outed as the lying, larping faggot that he was

so yehh I think now you have better picture of type of guys that post here and actual crazy guys that would blow their own brains out on camera

Combine that with the anime, him not being particularly good looking, and the fact that he's killing himself

I'd bet everything I have that he was an incel, at least in the sense that he couldn't get a girlfriend but wanted one.
You see. Projecting again. Assumption.

My advice to you is to nip that shit in the bud. Could cause you problems in the future, or prevent you from progress.

it's my understanding that r9k is not strictly an incel board
So you admit you don't even know what /r9k/ is.

You see. Projecting again. Assumption.

My advice to you is to nip that shit in the bud. Could cause you problems in the future, or prevent you from progress.
Talking about assumptions and projection, how about you assuming he's gay? That was completely baseless, maybe you're gay and projecting it onto him?

I might be able to relate to him a bit, he's an 18 year old that browses 4chan and watches anime, so was I at one point. I'm just going by evidence that this kid obviously couldn't fuck a girl if he wanted to, and judging by the anime, he did want to.

This is what society does to us.

+1

All death to the aggressors.

Fuck i have this feeling in my body after watching that, shouldnt have clicked. I feel disgusted now this is gonna be stuck in my head for a while ugh

Fuck the Jews they're the responsible for the misery of people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back