Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [RageFuel] Two Roasties in High School told me to "not look in their direction"

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
I feel like this is the only place I can vent and talk about my frustrating experiences so here it goes.

When I was in my senior year of HS I was seated next to these two annoying roasties. They were both sub-5s but acted like they were hot shit, which to be fair they are now thanks to hypergamy. One was a 3/10 landwhale and the other was a 4/10 skeletor bitch with NO tits and NO ass. Even though they were close to being my looksmatches they were completely arrogant and acted like I was way below them as a sub-5 male. One of the foids used to bring her laptop to class every other day and they would usually just do online shopping for clothes or other vapid female activites with it. I was seated right next to them and I was usually alone and had no one to talk to, so I would just draw on my notes or play on my phone. I would also often just look around class to see what others where doing or look outside the window. One day skeletor bitch out of nowhere asked me rudely why I was "staring" at their laptop and that they wanted to work (lol) in privacy. I barely looked for maybe two seconds and others in class would look around too and they didn't mind them. I ignored it, but a few days later she snapped at me again saying that I should "leave them alone" and "not always look in their direction". I was literally stunned at how rude some people could be.

REMINDER that as a sub-5 male you can not look or even breathe in the general direction of foids

They're administering a soft genetic cleansing. You're lucky they didn't contract a jock Chad to beat you up.

Remember to put them in your ER list

Such great personalities.

Don’t be a creep and that won’t happen.

Teehee