Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Random cat came to me [CATCELS GTFIH]

@nihility

Imma postmax since I'm here.

Incels: 59 Bluepillers: 7

I prefer cats to dogs ngl

Put it in your house and hide him in your wardrobe cabinet

You mean to say it actually worked? :feelsautistic:

I got reported :feelshaha:
c83.gif

Just posting anything because @nihility

Ginger cats are always super friendly ngl. Make sure to live it back

i approve of this

I can't do either :cryfeels:. I'll probably get killed if I brought it home and the animal shelter is on the other side of the city as to where I live.
Then just bring him food and clean water, maybe a toy if you can too. You could also call there and tell him you saw a stray cat, they will probably sent someone to bring him to the shelter.

Last edited:
Cats and dogs are great.

Could be someone's outdoors cat or a stray that the locals feed sometime.

It's so sad that you can't adopt him, it probably won't work but try to talk to your parents about it, you have nothing to lose and they might surprise you. Anyway, try to visit him as much as you can and post his photos online to see if someone from your city wants to adopt him, he needs to find a home.

How's this related to me?
I didnt tag you. Someone ran a script that tags everyone I think.
It's so sad that you can't adopt him, it probably won't work but try to talk to your parents about it, you have nothing to lose and they might surprise you. Anyway, try to visit him as much as you can and post his photos online to see if someone from your city wants to adopt him, he needs to find a home.
Will do.
Then just bring him food and clean water, maybe a toy if you can too. You could also call there and tell him you saw a stray cat, they will probably sent someone to bring him to the shelter.
I'll go shopping tomorrow or Saturday.
the cat looks healthy tbh
Good to hear.

Take him home bro, he deserves it. My cat is the best thing in my life.

Lol you're a pussy, imagine giving a shit about some random animal that came your way

A cat once approach me as well.
It was weirdly following me and whenever I turned to see it, she would start walking on another direction, almost as she wanted me to follow her.
So I did.
She would constantly check that I was still following her while guiding me.
It turns out she just had kittens and for whatever reason was guiding me to them.

A cat once approach me as well.
It was weirdly following me and whenever I turned to see it, she would start walking on another direction, almost as she wanted me to follow her.
So I did.
She would constantly check that I was still following her while guiding me.
It turns out she just had kittens and for whatever reason was guiding me to them.
Ok in that situation I'd definitely call someone.

What did you do?

i love when cats come to me on their own and demand attention .

Cats are lifefuel ngl

Fuck dogs for stealing our women

I have cats. Cats are cool