Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Reincarnation

Wastrel

Wastrel

Banned
-
What you think about reincarnation?
For example, just imagine radio-receiver.
He doesn't create a radio podcast, he just show radiopodcast.
Maybe bodies of living organisms functioning on the same scheme?
For example, our bodies it's like a "smartphones", but our counsciousness it's like a eternal infinite "wi-fi/internet/radio".
If you take a smartphone and start watch internet from browser, you need understand that smartphone doesn't create this internet, he just show/reflect internet.
Some people say that "after death your brain your consciousness will disappear and you will feel nothing, emptiness, black screen 24/7 without voices, emotions, feelings".
I think this people very wrong.
Source of "inner observer" (consciousness) it's not body (it's not brain).
Everything in the universe is cyclical. Nothing disappears, everything just transforms.
If you do not remember your past life, it does not mean that it was not.

If reincarnation exists, then death is an illusion, which means that in the future we will live a lot of lives and once day perhaps in some we will be very lucky, for example, we will be born Chads with good health in rich families.

Honestly no. Its such a flawed concept.

I'd sooner believe in an afterlife than reincarnation.

When your brain is gone, you're gone. When part of your brain goes, part of you goes. Every time a new being is created, a new consciousness is created. What would your connection to the previous or next life be?

Death is the end. There is no reason to think anything else. Consciousness is an emergent property of the brain's functioning and it isn't even universally experienced. Low IQ people, for instance, have been observed to have no inner monologue or dialog.

Reincarnation is as much a crock as anything else. Probably kept normies in line in traditional societies, but in an inferior way to totalizing monotheistic religions.

When your brain is gone, you're gone. When part of your brain goes, part of you goes. Every time a new being is created, a new consciousness is created. What would your connection to the previous or next life be?
Personalities are different, but consciousness is the ONE because all bodies are connected to the one "internet" (elecromagnetic waves).

View: https://youtu.be/4dpRPTwsKJs

Death is the end. There is no reason to think anything else. Consciousness is an emergent property of the brain's functioning and it isn't even universally experienced. Low IQ people, for instance, have been observed to have no inner monologue or dialog.

Reincarnation is as much a crock as anything else. Probably kept normies in line in traditional societies, but in an inferior way to totalizing monotheistic religions.

How is this whitepill?

Given my luck I'll probably reincarnate as a tapeworm in a crackwhore's ass.

Id sooner believe in reincarnation (getting recycled and being in a new life form with no memory of your past lives) then the afterlife (ok, you get round 2!)

how convient, if you mess up this life , it’s fine you get a second chance. I could never bring myself to believe that. My concept of a reincarnation would be like a collective consciousness type

makes more sense than an afterlife tbh. We know that all our memories are a result of chemical reactions and shit, which is a manifestation of energy that is never created or destroyed.

Id sooner believe in reincarnation (getting recycled and being in a new life form with no memory of your past lives) then the afterlife (ok, you get round 2!)

how convient, if you mess up this life , it’s fine you get a second chance. I could never bring myself to believe that. My concept of a reincarnation would be like a collective consciousness type
Collective consciousness is a weird subject, I can't even comprehend it even as an idea. But on psychs sometimes, it feels like it's probably true by experience.

What you think about reincarnation?
For example, just imagine radio-receiver.
He doesn't create a radio podcast, he just show radiopodcast.
Maybe bodies of living organisms functioning on the same scheme?
For example, our bodies it's like a "smartphones", but our counsciousness it's like a eternal infinite "wi-fi/internet/radio".
If you take a smartphone and start watch internet from browser, you need understand that smartphone doesn't create this internet, he just show/reflect internet.
Some people say that "after death your brain your consciousness will disappear and you will feel nothing, emptiness, black screen 24/7 without voices, emotions, feelings".
I think this people very wrong.
Source of "inner observer" (consciousness) it's not body (it's not brain).
Everything in the universe is cyclical. Nothing disappears, everything just transforms.
If you do not remember your past life, it does not mean that it was not.

If reincarnation exists, then death is an illusion, which means that in the future we will live a lot of lives and once day perhaps in some we will be very lucky, for example, we will be born Chads with good health in rich families.
reincarnation is actualy terrifying tbh. Most things we could be are like insects, worm, bacteria, and other shit.

Just replace the [whitepill] tag with [cope]

reincarnation oh shit, lets assume you are playing a probability game . Lets take into consideration the 3 main races: white asian black and anything in between meaning that some white variations and brown are accounted for. Okay so height pill says that the white race is desired the most and the follow the rest so you have a 1/3 chance to be born within the most desired race. Things are already looking yikes :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:. Okay now lets assume you were born white and now you have to ask your self the question what are the chances you turn out a chad? Knowing that high quality genetics are rare you and the chances of being born a chad are like 1% maybe even less so at best you will become normie face wise. Okay now lets take into account the height factor assuming you turn out over 6ft or 6ft, you are looking at odds at around 10-15 percent. So you have around 10% or 15 % chance of being over 6ft again yikes :ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels::ha..feels:. Alright fuck that lets take into consideration the third factor money. Assuming again that you are white your chances of being born into a rich family are again extremely low (i don't have numbers on this) but i know the chances are low. So why would you wan't reincarnate again? with these odds? i don't see the logic assuming this is real in the first place :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Why would you trade an eternal peaceful sleep for an eternal lifetime of suffering ? Why would you want to experience an eternity of killing your self over and over again or suffering over and over again for odds extremely low? Okay assuming reincarnation works like a probability game lets say that the stars allign and you become a white chad and fuck all the bitches and then you die and then the odds of becoming a chad are extremely low so you are gonna have to suffer a thousand lifetimes all over again for a small chance to live 1 good life time.

Reincarnation exists

Reincarnate as an incel again

yea ur just suggesting we are all sharing the same conscious awareness. But this kind of theory also suggests that all life has the same identity which is impossible, if it were true u could be reborn as a bug or something if u die at the wrong time​

muh whitepill

Proof.

I have had a shitload of ego-death/mystical experiences while doing psychedelics and it really felt like that, but feeling like that isn't a valid explanation.

You are your memories, in a sense. From a dualistic point of view, not remembering it is like not having lived it at all.

Reincarnation is a parable to explain that, from a non-dualistic point of view, we are one, we are It.

Believing in literal reincarnation is dumb indeed.
That’s my point. Reincarnation would basically be dying, so you would derive no benefit from it. I’d sooner believe in a nihilistic thing like that then an afterlife, which is literally just cope for you.

Life doesn't care for the individual, just the genetics it's been programmed to pass on. Believing reincarnation or an afterlife is just one of many copes we have.

If anything our “afterlife” is nothing more than a biological mechanism in our brain to help sooth our trauma. Brain activity has been scientifically proven to last several seconds after death, if we lose our temporal awareness where time doesn’t exist perceptually then those last seconds could be eternity to us.

Life doesn't care for the individual, just the genetics it's been programmed to pass on. Believing reincarnation or an afterlife is just one of many copes we have.

If anything our “afterlife” is nothing more than a biological mechanism in our brain to help sooth our trauma. Brain activity has been scientifically proven to last several seconds after death, if we lose our temporal awareness where time doesn’t exist perceptually then those last seconds could be eternity to us.
That’s deep brocel

Very good thread I’ve got similar philosophy

I do not believe in 'reincarnation' (at least not in the way it's commonly understood). If it were possible to become someone else after death, it would be possible to do so while we were still alive too. In a reality where reincarnation existed, terms like he, she, me, I, you- would have no meaning.

Even though I don't believe in reincarnation, I do believe that we go through a sort of 'recycling' process after death, the details of which I won't discuss here.

Last edited:
I imagine death a lot like end of Eva, we all just get dumped into the same big Vat of infinite void and lose individuality

If you'd ever been knocked unconscious you wouldn't believe in reincarnation.

I've been knocked out before. When I was a kid I got knocked out by smoke inhalation and lack of oxygen and fell into a campfire. I got second degree burns. I felt no pain or sensations at all until I regained consciousness.

It's just a big black void. According to the other people there I just stood up, remained standing for about 5 seconds, and slowly tilted into the fire and remained there for about another 2 seconds. Meanwhile in my memory I remember standing up, then instantly being in the fire pit with my leg hurting.

This is why if I had to choose a suicide method I would go with hypoxia, it's completely painless. You just get tired and fall asleep.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back