Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rejected Again

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
JUST BE KONFIDENT BRO

JUST APPROACH GIRLS BRO

ITS A NUMBERS GAME BRO

So sick of getting rejected EVERY TIME
I held frame but srs it’s over

I wanna just bomb my uni but violence isn’t the answer

Haven't you learned anything?

IT'S OVER.

I've been waiting for you bro. Don't kill yourself (that's what you told us to do yesterday after you get rejected, but my personal advice would be to rope).

Tell us the story.

I've been waiting for you bro. Don't kill yourself (that's what you told us to do yesterday after you get rejected, but my personal advice would be to rope).
Thanks man. My suicide is too good for this world. If I die I have to martyr myself. I MUST DIE ON THE CROSS. Normalfags have CRUCIFIED me.

Tell us the story.
She made up a bullshit excuse obv, even though I told her to be honest yes or no

If I wasn’t a peaceful person I would light her dorm on fire instead of typing this drivel

It's over. Why do you guys continue to do this to yourselves?

Thanks man. My suicide is too good for this world. If I die I have to martyr myself. I MUST DIE ON THE CROSS. Normalfags have CRUCIFIED me.
I was joking, don't kill yourself. Rejection is a part of inceldom and only a cuck would kill himself over women and give normies a victory.

If only 0.01% of girls would even think of touching you, that means you'd have to ask out 10,000 to be expected to get one

... is what someone who is bluepilled would tell you.

Mucusless diet and semen retention is the answer to this.

i hope you prepared for the rejection like i said yesterday, im guessing you did considering your not sui.

You need to SHOWER MORE

Just rot man its already confirmed.

what did she say exactly?

Incels never stand a chance

She made up a bullshit excuse obv, even though I told her to be honest yes or no

If I wasn’t a peaceful person I would light her dorm on fire instead of typing this drivel
Dang. Sorry brah.

It's impossible to succeed as an incel.

That's how cruel and manipulative females are, they can't even be honest when they reject you and instead have an entire list of excuses.

vioLeNCe is the only answER

Rejection for us is pretty much our destiny.

I don't want to say JFL for even trying... but yea.

Rejection = your lms isnt worthy enough. Just rope.

Never approach women if you're sub 5

I thought about doing some bar approaching tonight because it's my birthday but I know I stand no chance even with that.

JUST BE KONFIDENT BRO

JUST APPROACH GIRLS BRO

ITS A NUMBERS GAME BRO

So sick of getting rejected EVERY TIME
I held frame but srs it’s over

I wanna just bomb my uni but violence isn’t the answer

What went down?