Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Remember how different dating advice channels were in the early 2010s?

• Thread starter AppleMaleStrategies
  • Start date
AppleMaleStrategies

AppleMaleStrategies

Banned
-
The amount of crazy dating advice that existed in the early 2010s is nothing like dating advice today. There was no redpill, black pill , purple pill, bbc pill, yellow pill it was just always “just be confident bro” and “don’t be eager when texting bro” but there was none of this “high value man” Andrew tate bullshit that you see today or atleast it wasn’t as common back then.

Nowadays most of these dating channels have adopted the “red pill” which is cope by trying to promote copes like “the criminal pill” and that women are “just testing you bro”. Tripp advice is a good example of old school 2010 dating coaches. he would try to give us advice but not realizing that he is a tall white guy and his advice is not gonna work for most of incels. Some of the advice was ok but only if you were a chad and you truly had the potential.

Everything after the early 2010s changed decisively forever. 2000s meme culture died, the tranny explosion, inceldom rising, blackpill in it's modern form, started around the mid 2010s and my life went to shit then too.

Last edited:
Everything after the early 2010s changed decisively forever. 2000s meme culture died, the tranny explosion, inceldom rising, blackpill in it's modern form, started around the mid 2010s and my life went to shit then too.

What was your sin? Being short, ugly, ethnic, bald? Are you able to ascend by surgery or Locationmaxing?

2000s meme culture died
I miss those times :fuk: Are memes even a thing these days I haven't noticed anything getting big online anymore it's all dumb tiktok videos that have a shelf life of 5 minutes.

Last edited:
2010 were insane, phones were bulky and slow as shit