Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

reminder that behind every female anime pfp here sits a grown ass ugly man

Good reminder ngl

It's what they strive to be :feelsaww:
Cute anime girls.

No one can convince me that these niggas don't do the anime girl voice on their spare time.

Can't agree enough

He's a manlet even after he ascended with Wendy(5'6)- Which is my height:feelscry:
Guess it was easier for him to ascend because Wendy couldn't whore herself out on social media and they were childhood friends
Yeah... :feelsbadman:
Nothing genuine like this would happen to Non-Chad in real life.

Edward is femininemaxxed too.

I rewatched it and it holds up pretty damn well.
You know what? Fuck it. I’ll rewatch it. Don’t judge me but I actually prefer dubs over subs for that one ‘cause I’m a pleb jfl.

I haven't really had the time to watch a lot of stuff but idk if you've seen welcome to the nhk?
Looks like a trucel anime. I'll give it a try now that you’ve recommended it. Thanks.

I've been struggling to find shows and stuff to comfymaxx with tbh
Same tbh but I recently rewatched all of Hayao Miyazaki’s work and some other Ghibli movies and they’re giga comfyfuel. :feelsokman:

jfl I love watching dubbed anime, I don't wanna do english homework while I try to chill out and get immersed.
Based. The English voices are just better.

based Hayao Miyazaki enjoyer :feelsYall:
His shit is just too good. That and Death Note (with maybe Code Geass and of course FMA:B) are what I’d like to know anime for, not that loli hentai bullshit.