Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ricemen are the architects of their own downfall sometimes

Eng-Cel

Eng-Cel

Recruit
★★
So there was a Ricegirl in my city last year I was crushing on in my city, an fob (8 or 9/10 in looks, no joke).

I never had a chance with her before you call me fakecel (she referred to me as "friend" enough times, obviously friendzoned), we just called often and talked about random shit like Chinese politics.

I get the gist that as she's FOB, she prefers her own Ricemen. She tells me a story how pissed off she was when she went to dinner with a Riceman. Said he was on his phone playing games like a 13 year old lmao.

What the hell Ricecels? We literally have a Noodle in the west that didn't immediately chase a Pigskin (a very rare sight). And you'd rather play shitty mobile games while on a dinner date that she initiated? Even though I don't trust women, I'd cherish a fucking 1 on 1 dinner date lmao.

Anyway, I ditched and stopped talking to the biatch, because she would go cold and take days to get back to me on text. Probably has a White Chad in her bed as we speak.

this is low key foid worshipping.who cares that she dated some asian chad who doesn't pay much attention to his date.

Maybe he was a giga Chang.

He was probably an asian chad that had options

I like posts with pretty pictures, not walls of texts! :feelsUgh:

this is low key foid worshipping.who cares that she dated some asian chad who doesn't pay much attention to his date.
I haven't seen a Chang for a long ass time in the UK. The Ricemen on the street have gotten taller (often matching my 5'9 barefoot height), but none have good faces.

So there was a Ricegirl in my city last year I was crushing on in my city, an fob (8 or 9/10 in looks, no joke).

I never had a chance with her before you call me fakecel (she referred to me as "friend" enough times, obviously friendzoned), we just called often and talked about random shit like Chinese politics.

I get the gist that as she's FOB, she prefers her own Ricemen. She tells me a story how pissed off she was when she went to dinner with a Riceman. Said he was on his phone playing games like a 13 year old lmao.

What the hell Ricecels? We literally have a Noodle in the west that didn't immediately chase a Pigskin (a very rare sight). And you'd rather play shitty mobile games while on a dinner date that she initiated? Even though I don't trust women, I'd cherish a fucking 1 on 1 dinner date lmao.

Anyway, I ditched and stopped talking to the biatch, because she would go cold and take days to get back to me on text. Probably has a White Chad in her bed as we speak.
OMG you’re Batman beyond