Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel rich fag father bribes private school principle to get me in, just for me to end up in SPED

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
he payed a shit ton of money to get me into a good private school, just for me to end up in the retard SPED jfl :feelskek: Probably half of the income the teachers get came from my dad's pocket and events like school prom, dances etc are all partly funded by my father, and no girls even bother invite me to those events, my peers make fun of me in school and the teachers treat me like a retard. With the money my dad paid for me to come to this shit school I'd have a better chance becoming a CEO of my own business

my oneitis didnt even bother to invite me to school dance, instead she went with her dumb friends

Brutal. Use your father's money to surgery Maxx instead of posting here. Even better do that shir before college so you can slay pussy then

Brutal. Use your father's money to surgery Maxx instead of posting here. Even better do that shir before college so you can slay pussy then
I used to look good but im disfigured due to acne, theres no surgery to fix that, I need a new set of skin

'Sped​

1. One who attends special education classes. '

'events like school prom, dances etc are all partly funded by my father, and no girls even bother invite me to those events'

Perfect opportunity here. "If you don't make me prom king, I'm calling the whole thing off" :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
I didn't know what it meant... I was also in SPED myself.
hjow did you get treated? Public school SPED must be fucking brutal I hear horror stories always

hjow did you get treated? Public school SPED must be fucking brutal I hear horror stories always
I need to put this on my profile;

I once had a lesson of SPED where I was blindfolded, feeling out physical wooden letters to tell them which ones they were... I was 16 :feelshaha:

At least you’re gonna inherit a load of money so doesn’t really matter how you do in school anyway

Why don't you try ascending with a retarded girl in your class?

Why don't you try ascending with a retarded girl in your class?
one of the retarded girl is my oneitis' friend, one time she was palying with me and opened my phone wihtout permission and saw that I used my oneitis as my wallpaper and she lost all interest in me and told my oneitis about how creepy i was that I used her as wallapper, other wise my oneit's friend is pretty cute jusst kinda stupid...

one of the retarded girl is my oneitis' friend, one time she was palying with me and opened my phone wihtout permission and saw that I used my oneitis as my wallpaper and she lost all interest in me and told my oneitis about how creepy i was that I used her as wallapper, other wise my oneit's friend is pretty cute jusst kinda stupid...
Dont lose this opportunity.
Back in my high school days i used to grab the butt of the mentally challenged granny janitor and run away.
Did this 6 times and nothing happened, one day i was drinking water and she came of nowhere and slapped my ass with full force, i moan a little while the sound of the slap ecoed in the hallway, she got away to the laundry room.
The energy of that slap only showed that she was attracted to me and wanted to have sex, i deeply regret not going after and fucked her brains out, i could be a married man by now but im rotting on .is
Moral of the story: never waste a chance of fucking a retarded woman.

Last edited:
at least you're rich

Back in my high school days i used to grab the butt of the mentally challenged granny janitor and run away.
Did this 6 times and nothing happened, one day i was drinking water and she came of nowhere and slapped my ass with full force, i moan a little while the sound of the slap ecoed in the hallway, she got away to the laundry room.
The energy of that slap only showed that she was attracted to me and wanted to have sex, i deeply regret not going after and fucked her brains out, i could be a married man by now but im rotting on .is
grnny:lul::lul::lul: you serious would marry a GRANNY janitor :giga: by the time you turn 20 shes DED

do you think she liked me? SHe was comfortable enough to use my phone without my permission
Yes. She's drawn an attachment to you. She feels safe that you will let her grab your phone. I'd try to ascend with her.

Lol

Yes. She's drawn an attachment to you. She feels safe that you will let her grab your phone. I'd try to ascend with her.
these are angel's words to my ears man, I would ascend with her 100% but too bad i look subhuman now, I should have never liked my oneitis so much and just went with the options I had like she wasnt ugly but i just thoguht she was kinda stupid

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back