Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

School Prom

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date

DId you go to your school prom?

• Total voters
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
Having none to go with and having no reason to go there was extremely brutal. That was my very last chance in life to make at least a friend.

Yes yes, I was in prom with that busty blonde and went to school in a white limo and I woke up from that gay high school american movie

:shock:

Having none to go with and having no reason to go there was extremely brutal. That was my very last chance in life to make at least a friend.
I went with a few subhuman friends of mine.

i asked my father if i could stay home from what i remember, and he let me because he knew i had no reason to go JFL

I didn’t go.

Why? Because I was the biggest fucking low status loser. The only loser with ZERO friends, there was no chance any foid would go with me so I didn’t even fucking bother!

My school didn't have a prom

i asked my father if i could stay home from what i remember, and he let me because he knew i had no reason to go JFL
The same thing happened to me

Why? Because I was the biggest fucking low status loser. The only loser with ZERO friends, there was no chance any foid would go with me so I didn’t even fucking bother!
I too didn't have any friends and still don't have any. Thus is the fate of non-TN sub5 men. If you have no friends by the end of high school your life is officially over.

Fuck bro, I had to read the title twice, thought you wrote something else :shock: