Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sexdoll appreciation thread (thick edition)

Do you know any good resource on forex trading? I'd say that's the only thing I can affort at this point to make some gains (although some people say this one is almost like betting)
You have to be really careful with forex trading. Same goes for pretty much any other market. If you do not have good risk management you can wipe out a huge chunk of your account in one trade. Also since the forex market is open most of the week 24 hours a day you are competing with banks, professional traders, and phd computer scientists all over the world who are trying to use algorithms to find anomalies faster than the average person could at home. An algo bot would probably be a safer solution as opposed to manual trading since upwards of 90% of manual traders lose money. That's not to say you can't supplement your income with it, but caution is advised since creating a model to reliably predict the market is impossible.

Last edited:
You have to be really careful with forex trading. Same goes for pretty much any other market. If you do not have good risk management you can wipe out a huge chunk of your account in one trade. Also since the forex market is open most of the week 24 hours a day you are competing with banks, professional traders, and phd computer scientists all over the world who are trying to use algorithms to find anomalies faster than the average person could at home. An algo bot would probably be a safer solution as opposed to manual trading since upwards of 90% of manual traders lose money. That's not to say you can't supplement your income with it, but caution is advised since creating a model to reliably predict the market is impossible.
I see, so bots are a better option apparently, thanks for the insight bro

I find it so sad how man have to resort to that when all it would take was for men to stop being cucks and put women back in their place, then pretty much everybody could have a woman.

Last edited:
Will most likely get one sometime soon.

0-2.jpg
1-5.jpg
2-4.jpg
5-3.jpg

catdoll.jp/lovedoll/115-maria

0-1.jpg
1-4.jpg
3-3.jpg
6-2.jpg

catdoll.jp/lovedoll/115fullsilicone-nanako

catdoll.club
hgdoll.net/CATDOLL
minisexdollshop.com

Last edited:
They won't leave you for a Chad so I think it's worth the investment

Thank you sex dolls for making my schlong hard

I think I would get bored with it, at least it won't nag you to death do I guess that's a plus.

I hate the dolls too.

Looks like it would be a good cope and id try it ngl but sexdolls are too expensive

man fuck this im buyin on of these bitches

Looks like it would be a good cope and id try it ngl but sexdolls are too expensive

The only reason I don't have one already is the price.

So I have to cope by trying to fuck hookers and all that dumb shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back