Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Shitskin Pill: It's worst to be a Brown Curry than any other.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Lightskin curry can LARP as a fair Arab or even Caucasian male to get seen as exotic if they can NTmaxx and have colored eyes, while Darkskin curry can thugmaxx as a Black man to get the white girls.
Rohit Khandelwal | SHEmazing!
RARE WEDDING: Black woman/Indian Man | Page 5 | Lipstick Alley

Brown curry is a shitskin that will forever get seen as a pathetic, weak pajeet.:feelsrope:
MMSL_group

Last edited:
They can just bleach their skin

Skin color is cope because it is all about Jawline, hunter eyes, body frame and height.

The light and black skin curries have good jawline and hunter eyes.
The brown Curry has prey eyes, bad Jawline.

Light hair light eyes can save an ethnic because people dont know youre an ethnic, dark hair dark eyes can be death sentence because 90 percent of people dont want to say hi or interact with you.

The shitskin pill is suicidal:feelsrope: Imagine God himeself CHOOSING to give you the skin color of shit

Compare these skin tones:

Red-brown VS yellow-brown VS caramel-brown VS normal-brown VS shit-brown.

BROOTAL AS FUCK/ Most shades of brown still look okay, but shit-brown is a death sentence.

576px Iraqi man on Baghdad street
Saudi4
Saudi17
Fa482f2d608528d8c08a3f4a7537c347
MrXIJaFM.jpg

Im a shitskin ethnic and people in public treat me as trash and try to fit me into racial stereotype while my pale brother makes friends easily with white people and they dont believe him he is a gypsy even when he says it. Dark ethnics should be drown at birth.

This is a very important pill. Nobody like brown skin. Dark brown skin on curries looks weird because it doesn't suit caucasiod features. Italian or Greek shade of brown is the best one.

This is a very important pill. Nobody like brown skin. Dark brown skin on curries looks weird because it doesn't suit caucasiod features. Italian or Greek shade of brown is the best one.
Brown skin is okay as long as it isn't turd-brown. look at the pics I posted above. Only the indian really looks nasty. Reddish-brown or yellow-brown skin is fine

Massive difference between this

50a91e10aaf9c03ce492d492c77fa026
Arab Adam Sandler
Amazigh6

VS this

17c

Im a shitskin ethnic and people in public treat me as trash and try to fit me into racial stereotype while my pale brother makes friends easily with white people and they dont believe him he is a gypsy even when he says it. Dark ethnics should be drown at birth.
If you're a gypsy, you should just kidnap a white girl and breed her :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

This guy has black skin though. Turd brown skin of curries looks the worst.
still looks like poop. or at least dirt, but yeah, I guess you're right. Even black skin looks better than shit-brown skin :feelsUnreal:

Yep melatonin is a strong indicator for your smv.

Light hair light eyes can save an ethnic because people dont know youre an ethnic, dark hair dark eyes can be death sentence because 90 percent of people dont want to say hi or interact with you.
V5wv6ygkdnk41
B359af3a9658db35a966b9dd355caf3d  ryan oneal beautiful people
Dc51612f96ea1258755c744528372bf2
Xqqunrvb7h971

I think it's more about the skin color and facial symmetry, If you have dark hair and eyes then the only thing that will save you is having light skin (or a Caucasoid-structured face) and good facial symmetry.

Also women tend to view caucasian-looking males with dark features as more attractive than males with light hair or eyes in general.

60b1c3bd 219d 48e3 8106 af75466a85db m

Last edited:
View attachment 522328View attachment 522329View attachment 522330View attachment 522335View attachment 522337View attachment 522339View attachment 522340

I think it's more about the skin color and facial symmetry, If you have dark hair and eyes then the only thing that will save you is having light skin (or a Caucasoid-structured face) and good facial symmetry.

Also women tend to view caucasian-looking males with dark features as more attractive than males with light hair or eyes in general.

View attachment 522334
I think they would look better with blue/green eyes. Lighter skin is desired among all ethnics because they are dark, light skin white is too pale like the one in the pic
, dark skin white is still lighter than most ethnics.