Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News SHOOTER IN TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL

Close the registrations.

prolly not an incel

I didn't read out any fatalities?

Hopefully was a truecel,but probably a mentalcel faggot.

UPDATE: 2 suspects are in custody

Trying to mog Harris and Klebold
Seriously mods need to consider closing registrations until it's clear what happened. Prepare for another normie invasion.

Few days before Saint Elliot's day

Please not this again.

I want to have a usable forum and not a place that is infested.

its happening. The beta uprising is happening. Oh my god its full of stars.

Please not this again.

I want to have a usable forum and not a place that is infested.

inb4 the shooter(shooters?) was a failed normie, but cucks use incels as the scapegoat again anyway.

It's pretty clear that whoever the shooter were, they weren't one of us.

If they were, they would have already been plastered over the media.

A new hERo rises.

inb4 the shooter was a failed normie, but cucks use incels as the scapegoat again anyway.
They do that all the time and they will probably link them to us.

MV5BYzVmMTdjOTYtOTJkYS00ZTg2LWExNTgtNzA1N2Y0MDgwYWFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,662,1000_AL_.jpg

you edgy fucks need to stop thinking this guy was an incel

INCEL UPRISING EVERYWHERE. This is what you get, young American women when you only give out sex and relationships to the top 20% of men whilst shitting on heaps of men on your own level, alienating and demotivating them for life.

Last edited:
Waiting patiently for his photograph.

This is the 22nd school shooting of the year. The system is collapsing from within

And that my friends is why you shouldn't create FALSE NEWS STORIES...it may unintentionally create copycat crime...

A MONTH LATER...

THERE HAS BEEN NO MOTIVE ACTUALLY STATED FOR TORONTO
...only an extremely likely 4Chan troll-post of a SINGLE facebook image (that
But I guess we shall see because eventually this guy will go to trial and speak his mind.

Last edited:
PLEASE be in the name of the Blackpill

I bet he was a bullied incel. That's what vile normies get for abusing us.

Lifefuel af. Close registration though.

Suspects are both students. Death toll is now at 10.

Is he /ourguy/?

Damn, I wish I had balls like these hERos.

He made a CHOice to take mattERs into his own hands.

My heart goes out to the victims. Hope the worst is over and all other students are safe and okay. It's a high school. These are children. Please have some respect

My heart goes out to the victims. Hope the worst is over and all other students are safe and okay. It's a high school. These are children. Please have some respect

Ban this cucktear infiltrator.

Close the registrations. Females and other normies are gonna invade this board if it turns out these guys were incels, which they likely were.

Pics of the alledged shooter are floating around 4chan, IDK if it's him but assuming he is the guy looks pretty normal in the pics Good looking even. In one of the pics he posted he was wearing communist and Nazi insignia at the same time. Maybe he was just fucked in the head.

Reminder: all it takes for this forum to be wiped out is for the hosting company or domain registrar to decide we're more trouble than we're worth.

Ban this cucktear infiltrator.
Mate, being happy about a shooting is NOT helping our case. Wait until the suspects names/faces are released at least. These are public forums. There are normies everywhere

Well that rules out them being incel.
You can have friends and being incel

InvoluntaryCelibate

Thats the place where the worst memories of an incel are created.

They are no kids theyre monsters

Reminder: all it takes for this forum to be wiped out is for the hosting company or domain registrar to decide we're more trouble than we're worth.
Move it to the dark web then. That's what the stormer did