Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News SHOOTER IN TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL

I don't understand why you people laud random acts of violence. Don't you niggas realize that you could be killed in one of these indiscriminate murders?
Like many here don't already have a death wish

> He was being oppressed.

1526671175115.png

I don't understand why you people laud random acts of violence. Don't you niggas realize that you could be killed in one of these indiscriminate murders?
Death without having to overcome the fear of death? Sounds pretty great to me

Like many here don't already have a death wish
Then they should just rope. I don't want to die at the hands of some faggot psychopath while stepping out of my house on the rare occasion for groceries or something.
Death without having to overcome the fear of death? Sounds pretty great to me
See post above.

I'm sure the normies you're defending have called you that same exact thing behind your back while you rot.
Difference is I just ignore normie scum since they're nothing more than low sentience creatures. Doesn't change the fact that I do not want to die. If my myriad surgeries don't pan out the way I hope, then I'll just kill myself and not take down a potential incel with me.

1526662296586.png

Height and frame mogs me to oblivion. Look at those wrists.

Me too he looks good, and has good genetics just look at his masculine frame. And my wrists are twigs compared to his. I mean look at his lower arms and wrists. Mogs my disgusting looking body and face!

We have nothing to lose, because they took everything from us. Their egoism stole our futures, our happiness. The thing they are most afraid is an incel uprising, because they know that when it occurs they will have to answer for their wrongdoings.

Many men in Toronto mostly jump the subway tracks, unfortunately. They die in silence while normies scoff at the subway jumper without understanding why he chose to jump in front of a subway train, mostly because of the feminist culture and the silent tyranny in Canada. Men are marginalized in Canada if they aren't millionaires.

I've been to high school. I know. It's sick and awful but it's not the kids fault - it's the system. We need to attack the system, not a bunch of baby chads and stacies who don't know any better.

Lol what system?

You know that social and sexual hierarchies are based on biology and not on society.

You cant fight biology.

If you really think you can change our biology with social activism and anti-incel hate movements inceltears is the right place for you.

JUST LOOK AT HIS NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT - ITS OVER
NCT is the biggest death sentence on this earth, even people on death row are more alive than those with NCT

Who did he shoot? Why did he shoot?

Many men in Toronto mostly jump the subway tracks, unfortunately. They die in silence while normies scoff at the subway jumper without understanding why he chose to jump in front of a subway train, mostly because of the feminist culture and the silent tyranny in Canada. Men are marginalized in Canada if they aren't millionaires.

Can we chat about this somewhere?

Can we chat about this somewhere?
If there is a PM feature yes, but I'm skeptical of meeting in person because in my experience, nearly 9 out of 10 men who want to meet me in Toronto to criticize the feminist culture is either a cop, or spy.

>257 guests

also this kid wasn't incel lol, just an edgy columbine fag, probably had shrines to eric harris and dylan klebold

Look at that Chad. Pure slayer.

37a69375dfc17cd1f20c6efd816dbad5.jpg

I've dreamt many times of that happening. That would be the best way to go.

lol wtf does this have 6000+ views for, normies are coming here because they think it was one of us

just shows how bigoted society is against us that they are labeling any male that goes postal as "incel", we don't have a victim complex when we are being scapegoated for all societies problems

Negative Canthal Tilt is the biggest death sentence on the planet.

Its why some guys can grow long hair and facial hair and look like some intellectual musician, but when I have long hair and facial hair I just look like a creep and a bum. Its that Negative Canthal Tilt

Were school shootings this common is USA 10-20 years ago?

There legit seems to be a new one every single month these days.

Were school shootings this common is USA 10-20 years ago?

There legit seems to be a new one every single month these days.
No, but the shooters themselves didn't get so much media coverage then, either.

sure he has negative canthal tilt, but he looks pretty robust. not sure canthal tilt is really a death sentence like balding and acne are

Not with that NCT. Jk bit seriously normie as fukkkk. Most of us are normies so he is incel for sure

If you look like a normie, then your looks aren't your problem.

Probably based on the pics in the unrepresentative ratings thread.
But "most of us" don't post our pictures. Or if we do, maybe I should leave. I have 0 friends, 0 romantic experiences, 5'8", balding, recessed maxilla, etc, at 24 years old. I'm pretty sure that makes me not a normie.

But "most of us" don't post our pictures. Or if we do, maybe I should leave. I have 0 friends, 0 romantic experiences, 5'8", balding, recessed maxilla, etc, at 24 years old. I'm pretty sure that makes me not a normie.
I know. People who post their picture are hopeful and looking for advice -- ugly people know it's hopeless and won't risk becoming a meme. That's why I said the thread is unrepresentative.