Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News SHOOTER IN TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL

He's a Chad-lite. Great bone structure, nice facial features.

2edgy4me

Thread theme:

GUESTS: GOOD LOOKING CRIMINALS ARE WORTH MORE THAN NOBEL-PRIZE WINNERS

Incels greatly overrate looks. When are you going to admit that there is a reason guys you rate as chadlite don't get laid.
whatever but I’m guessing your another average looking user who is coping here because you think you need to be extremely good looking

He apparently wore a trench coat to school "all the time"
View attachment 14504
God these people were braindead

They will probably say : "No one could have known that"

He wore trenchcoats & had a "Born to kill" tshirt. He could have had an "I am a future school shooter" tshirt and they still wouldn't have been able to figure it out.

whatever but I’m guessing your another average looking user who is coping here because you think you need to be extremely good looking
No. You need to be AT LEAST above average (6/10) to even have a chance with girls in 2018 unless you run betabux or thug game. This isn't rocket science.

No. You need to be AT LEAST above average (6/10) to even have a chance with girls in 2018 unless you run betabux or thug game. This isn't rocket science.
+1. The state of feminsm in 2018 has ruined things for average men.

you can get a girlfriend being a 6/10, but get ready for heartbreak as soon as a Chad comes into her life

Bloody hell that school is huge

Most likely a mossad strike team, and even if it wasnt its ALWAYS jews fault. You caused this!

Y2WGu0B.jpg

Bizarre things about the last shooting:

you can get a girlfriend being a 6/10, but get ready for heartbreak as soon as a Chad comes into her life
Yes indeed. Not even chads are safe from getting cucked let alone chadlites.

113 users 385 guests ahhahahah

shootings encouraging more shootings?

let us pray for the victims and their families. Hopefully they will suffer immensely.

What I'll bet on is that he was someone that was ostracized

dylan and eric copycats?

he is gonna turn out to be incel, isnt he

:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

rip this forum

What are the gender ratios of the casualties? Did he target randomly, or did he do a Lepine and targeted only femborgs?

>Only 10 kills
Fucking amateur, AM got the same score and didn't even use a gun

the shooter was not ugly he looked like a normie

1526658739926.png
Not ugly but not a Chad which means he may as well have been ugly. Women make no distinction between a 1/10 and a 5/10. You're either hot or not. No in-between.

442a1555-9a43-4749-a4c7-62db1794a6b7.jpg

School looks like a feminist shithole!

Just heard on the news the shooter is GREEK. FUCK. It's OVER for Greekcels.

JUST LOOK AT HIS NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT - ITS OVER

I hope they were all Roasties he shot,doesn't matter to me if he was a normie or incel

I hope they were all Roasties he shot,doesn't matter to me if he was a normie or incel

Or future femtivists who will campaign for banning men like Eminem from singing his music, or enacting street harassment laws in France.

The normoids are terrified of a true incel rebellion, where random downtrodden guys suddenly go ER. Expect anti hysteria.

Thank allah for this blessed day

InfoWars is on the way to the scene. Although Alex is a bit of a showman he can report on how the MSM is building an anti-2nd amendment narrative.

50% of the people in that picture are overweight. Acceptance!

Only Chadlites can get that.

looks like an incel to me

καλή καμπάνα εργασίας

442a1555-9a43-4749-a4c7-62db1794a6b7.jpg

School looks like a feminist shithole!
If they really wanted this not to happen again, maybe they'd start treating incel/lonely/low-value men with dignity instead of virtue signalling and blaming it on guns. This is the kind of shit that makes me rage, stupid fuckin kids.

I don't understand why you people laud random acts of violence. Don't you niggas realize that you could be killed in one of these indiscriminate murders?