Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News SHOOTER IN TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL

Seems like a mental case to me just judging on his clothes and attire. Hes even got the ww2 iron cross to seem edgy so the entire left is gonna blame white people

419 guests haha hey normies.

Please don't praise this edgy normalshit, fam...

Normies are lurking, drop blackpills.
C6FEDB6F 67A7 42C1 A327 F2C5F3803FF6

What would you rate him?
I'll say 6/10
8dab47dc26176e64a4243bb0c767439e9220d47a

The number of guests seems to be going up every couple of minutes.
Yeah and the total number of guests on the forum is over 1,000

I know they're here because of the shooting, probably gonna blame it on us

just lmao @ all these guests here

GO AWAY NORMIES

the shooter was not ugly he looked like a normie

1526658739926.png

female guests reading this I wish breast cancer upon you :feelsokman:

1526662296586.png

Height and frame mogs me to oblivion. Look at those wrists.

Hey normies look at my profile picture and tell me I am only an incel because of my personality and If i just got a haircut and a shower id be getting some ass. Say that, looking at me picture, with a straight face...

Narrow palate, retruded maxilla, acne, no dimorphism... it was over before it began for him.
How does that make him ugly, he looks average? He looks like your average normie

We are probably going to be in the news again,get ready for more criticism and mockery

How does that make him ugly, he looks average? He looks like your average normie
All of the aformentioned flaws make him undesirable. Normie is not enough in 2018.

False Flag distraction

Attachments

• this_is_a_false_flag.jpg
    this_is_a_false_flag.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 130
This is texas?

They dont have men inside who are armed to protect kids?

-H_2b.png

I mean that is only a little bit suspicious....
I guess nobody cared about him

All of the aformentioned flaws make him undesirable. Normie is not enough in 2018.
this is a stupid cope and one of the dumbest things I’ve read today, try explaining to me why I can walk outside and see plenty of average white guys with gfs, unless you are extremely ugly and have multiple desirable traits there is no point in trying.

this is a stupid cope and one of the dumbest things I’ve read today, try explaining to me why I can walk outside and see plenty of average white guys with gfs, unless you are extremely ugly and have multiple desirable traits there is no point in trying.
You probably can't rate or they run betabux/thug game.

7BC6900D 0798 4F8A BDC9 5CC1A9737051

I was googling his name and I came across a forum and someone said this

BREAKING NEWS: He is a confirmed virgin!

EDIT: SHUT IT DOWN!

He looks short to me. Face is still normie-tier though

says the guy who is calling him ugly
Incels greatly overrate looks. When are you going to admit that there is a reason guys you rate as chadlite don't get laid.

He apparently wore a trench coat to school "all the time"
Tumblr inline nyxp71wyyQ1sb78v2 500

F for all our banned brothers who cannot participate in this discussion

Incels greatly overrate looks. When are you going to admit that there is a reason guys you rate as chadlite don't get laid.

This. Most guys here think that anyone that looks better than them is automatically Chad or Chadlite. They are ridiculously out of touch with what girls want.