Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News SHOOTER IN TEXAS HIGH SCHOOL

Mate, being happy about a shooting is NOT helping our case. Wait until the suspects names/faces are released at least. These are public forums. There are normies everywhere
Not caring =/= being happy. Nothing is going to help our case, we are facially ugly.

Just LOL at all the guests here assuming it's us responsible for the shooting. Blame the ugly incels huh

Thats the place where the worst memories of an incel are created.

They are no kids theyre monsters
I've been to high school. I know. It's sick and awful but it's not the kids fault - it's the system. We need to attack the system, not a bunch of baby chads and stacies who don't know any better.

My heart goes out to the victims. Hope the worst is over and all other students are safe and okay. It's a high school. These are children. Please have some respect

CNN is still talking about the royal wedding lol,shows how much they care lol

Pics of the alledged shooter are floating around 4chan, IDK if it's him but assuming he is the guy looks pretty normal in the pics Good looking even. In one of the pics he posted he was wearing communist and Nazi insignia at the same time. Maybe he was just fucked in the head.
Link?

UPDATE: 2 suspects are in custody
jDOlW4g.jpg

I've been to high school. I know. It's sick and awful but it's not the kids fault - it's the system. We need to attack the system, not a bunch of baby chads and stacies who don't know any better.
yes. everyone disagreeing is way too deep gone.

Just lockdown the forums and close registrations already.

close registrations NOW

Hold on to your butts.

Even if this guy is not an incel per se they will still try to pin him to us.

Shooter(s) confirmed to have rigged explosives on and off campus

School kids are extremely mean. I find it very hard to feel sorry for them since I am almost sure they bullied him a lot.

308 guests that's a large number

I thought you think this shooting was a false flag by the illuminati lizard people.
I think you are a Russian troll here to imitate KyloRen in order to infiltrate our ranks and get access to our community to push towards a stronger dictatorship that will ultimate lead to the brainwashing and mind control of all the users here to eventually make us succumb to to wagecucking. kek

Low IQ cel for sure, keep eating up everything media feeds you. Obviously some of the events are real, and false flag doesn't mean completely fake shootings with crisis actors it means that the gov knows about these people and still let it occur. Look at how the US has overthowrn countries behind the scene and tell me they aren't more than capable of setting some of these things up themselves.

Dont be too quick to jump to conclusions!

1526660489247.jpg

This is apparently him. Not sure exactly. Slav name yes?

He better not be a fucking fakecel like cruz, sick of people worshipping him.
1526660489247.jpg

This is apparently him. Not sure exactly. Slav name yes?
told you, slavs are the OG incels.

Dude played football. Total chad - fakecel if anything.

Ayyyyy nuu cheeki breeki.

Everyone do the gopnik style! Its time to paaaarrrtayyy

he took greek god x gang too serious

Glad I registered before this potential new saint celebrated Elliot day in advance. Time to shut down registrations. SHUT IT DOWN

Definitely not an incel. Don't care.