Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Should HGH be normalised for teenage boys ?

Confessor

Confessor

Noodlefoid Enthusiast
★★★
I stopped growing at 16. I seriously believe if I was given HGH I would have been 5'10 at least.

All male teenagers should have access to free Human Growth Hormoes. Height is one of the most important aspects of male life and very necessary for a man to live a good dignified life. I don't know why most men haven't petitioned for free HGH access from governments across the world.

Regular Growth Plate closure checks, HGH supply and generally making males aware of how important is for them will decrease inceldom levels by a large margin since Manletism is the leading cause of inceldom. I also strongly argue for manlets 5'6 and below recieve disability compensation money and cheap access to Limb lengthening surgeries.

I also strongly argue for manlets 5'6 and below recieve disability compensation money and cheap access to Limb lengthening surgeries.
^
tbh, if we don't get pussy we shouldn't endeavor the same bullshit sexhavers have to deal with

of course, but kikes want boys to consume goyslop that contains female hormones so they dont revolt

IMG 20230926 011136 364

Such stuff will never be normalised probably

HGH would have literally changed my life, my only big problem is that I am a manlet, I could be living as a chad or chadlite if my parents gave me HGH.

If I ever ascend my sons will have HGH and they will also attend school a year later than their peers.
Unless I ascend with a tall foid, I love tall foids but they do not love me :feelsrope:

Such stuff will never be normalised probably

HGH would have literally changed my life, my only big problem is that I am a manlet, I could be living as a chad or chadlite if my parents gave me HGH.
Jfl you and I are same. If I was 5'10 I would be a normie. If I was 6'3 I would be straight up Chadpreet. Insane just how much height can screw up niggers.

Jfl you and I are same. If I was 5'10 I would be a normie. If I was 6'3 I would be straight up Chadpreet. Insane just how much height can screw up niggers.
It's been a massive domino effect throughout my whole life
How do you know you would be 5'10?
I saw some reddit thread posted on here about a chang who would have been 5'1 but with HGH he ended up being 6'2 or 6'3.

It's been a massive domino effect throughout my whole life
How do you know you would be 5'10?
I saw some reddit thread posted on here about a chang who would have been 5'1 but with HGH he ended up being 6'2 or 6'3.
Yeah I read that thread. Chang took over 3600 HGH Shots. Hence the massive height boost. I would have been happy with even just 3 to 4 inches increase. 5'10 despite what many tell you isn't a bad height at all and you can get foids at that height easy if you have decent face and physique.

Yeah I read that thread. Chang took over 3600 HGH Shots. Hence the massive height boost. I would have been happy with even just 3 to 4 inches increase. 5'10 despite what many tell you isn't a bad height at all and you can get foids at that height easy if you have decent face and physique.
Oh is that alot or expensive or something?
I think 5'10 would have been enough for me too :(

Admittedly I am not very knowledgeable on HGH, I would only look into it if I was going to have kids

I stopped growing at 16. I seriously believe if I was given HGH I would have been 5'10 at least.

All male teenagers should have access to free Human Growth Hormoes. Height is one of the most important aspects of male life and very necessary for a man to live a good dignified life. I don't know why most men haven't petitioned for free HGH access from governments across the world.

Regular Growth Plate closure checks, HGH supply and generally making males aware of how important is for them will decrease inceldom levels by a large margin since Manletism is the leading cause of inceldom. I also strongly argue for manlets 5'6 and below recieve disability compensation money and cheap access to Limb lengthening surgeries.
Most males stop growing at 16 and HGH can close growth plates at a much earlier age, leaving people even shorter.

I dont think evryone can get hgh without prescription so most drs wont give u hgh even if your parents ask for it.

Idk if there is a loophole for that tho and if there is any side effecta from hgh too

JFL My parents did the self esteem boosting and called me amazing yet I still ended up on this forum alone in my house stuck in my room how did it end up like this

Yes I wish I was taller