Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Should i make a shitscord account?

PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
Maybe then the incel groupies lurking here will send me lewds for being a big bad inkiee like with @ilieknothing

I go on soycord to just piss off people since normcattle really hates when you complain about your brutal life.

I don’t go on discord, I don’t understand it and I mostly get ignored when I say something.

Also I got those pictures over several years. You are going to be disappointed if you think being hateful is going to result in immediate foid attention.

You are going to be disappointed if you think being hateful is going to result in immediate foid attention.

I had no idea this was such a common thing

Maybe then the incel groupies lurking here will send me lewds for being a big bad inkiee like with @ilieknothing
They sent nudes to a wizard currycel? What?

I have one but barely use it tbh. Too full of larpers, weebs and weirdos in general. Even people in this forum can have a more normal conversation than your average discord user kek. Also mods on a power trip.

Fakecel trait: not having groupies

I'm on discord but I can't find any bitch to send me nudes.

I'm on discord but I can't find any bitch to send me nudes.
its over todd krizelman GIF by National Geographic Channel

I don't get where everyone finds foids on discord. Seems devoid of foids to me. Are there servers with them?

There is a .is discord where no foids are allowed. Dm me if you're interested in joining.

You are? What servers are you active in?
Basically none atm.

My old acc got nuked a few time ago, I created a new one but I kinda gave up on discord since then.

I don't get where everyone finds foids on discord. Seems devoid of foids to me. Are there servers with them?
the foids are ninjas

they hide stealthily