Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Should ugly people have the right to reproduce?

Should ugly people have children

• Yes

Votes: 28 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 56.3%

• Total voters
I say that humanity should crumble.
no just bring back patriarchy so men can get back in power because feminism is bad and foids should be slaves to men

no just bring back patriarchy so men can get back in power because feminism is bad and foids should be slaves to men
Just kill everyone, first we should sterilize ugly men and kill off Normies and Chads

I believe it was 13% of the population and 50% of the crimes.
its still a huge ass deal thats why niggers need to be held acountable for their actions and be geocoded old american style

its still a huge ass deal thats why niggers need to be held acountable for their actions and be geocoded old american style
Whites brought them here, they should learn to take "personal responsibility" as the conservatives like to say.

We will always have these problems to begin with, just nuke humanity.
im fine with dying just as long as the world goes down with me too

:feelswhere:

What? This is literally Whites fault, or do you think they could do not wrong?
no niggers took advantage of whites for letting them into our country

no niggers took advantage of whites for letting them into our country
Whites forcefully took blacks from Africa, and yes those Blacks we sold into slavery by other blacks.

taking advantage of all of the whites inventions they made and now are living off of government funded housing and food
Wouldn't have happened if you left them in Africa.

well we needed slaves
The weird thing is that some Whites actually reproduced with Black foids, which explains the variety of skin tones in the black community. Not only that, you didn't free them all after slavery.

The weird thing is that some Whites actually reproduced with Black foids, which explains the variety of skin tones in the black community. Not only that, you didn't free them all after slavery.
BRING BACK SLAVERY 2022

Honestly, theres no prefect solution. We should just nuke ourselves.
yes no matter what anybody does society will eventually go to shit

The more I think about it, the more I realize how hopeless reality is.

Yes, attractivness doesn't befefit society, sterilizing ugly people will only make life worse for ugly males and won't stop ugly foids from having casual sex. Eugenics is cucked, because it only validates cumdupsters insane standards.
Ugly people are more likely to be ethnic, and they are stupid and short.