Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Since height directly effects dick size how much dick do you gain for an inch of height?

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-
If a man is 6’1 how much of a difference is there between a guys dick who is 5’5? Is it a full inch of a difference or is it half an inch of difference? Does anyone have any studies to show how much dick you gain for each inch of height ? I know the bbc spammers are going to come in here and tell us height doesn’t effect penis size but it does but my question is is it a significant difference? I don’t think you can make penis king but I have heard of some guys that get dick fillers to make their dick thicker. This is why I always say height > face because your height is your penis size.

Dick size has nothing to do with height
It effects the size of everything else a persons body like their hands, feet and skull but some how it doesn’t effect penis size? I’m not saying it’s a significant difference but there is definitely strong correlation

I killed my dick by jelqing

Manlets usuallt have bigger dicks

I am 178 cm but my penor is skinny like a hotdog, what does that mean?

It effects the size of everything else a persons body like their hands, feet and skull but some how it doesn’t effect penis size? I’m not saying it’s a significant difference but there is definitely strong correlation
This doesn't add up for me.

This is pure gaslighting. It’s the exact opposite
True I’m just going by anecdotal evidence, where r u getting the tallfags have bigger dicks on avg? Dick isn’t correlated with height

True I’m just going by anecdotal evidence, where r u getting the tallfags have bigger dicks on avg? Dick isn’t correlated with height
it just seems obvious that bigger people would have bigger penises. Just like horses have bigger penises than humans.

it just seems obvious that bigger people would have bigger penises. Just like horses have bigger penises than humans.
Height is due to igf , dick growth is mainly from t and dht, many tall guys with small or avg dicks

Probably less than 1cm