Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Single mothers date sex offenders and drug addicts

Low Tier Currycel

Low Tier Currycel

Officer
Single mothers like bad boys that’s why single mothers date sex offenders putting their kids in dangers if the sex offenders got child molestation charges and drug addicts.

Last edited:
That’s a huge lie foids tell undesirable men.

That’s a huge lie foids tell undesirable men.
It's a lie that they fuck criminals? Step fathers commit the most abuse so single mothers be even more into criminals.

I wonder why they are single mothers. :feelshaha:
Because they like those types of men. The father(s) of their children either pumped and dumped, are deceased, or are incarcerated.

It's a lie that they fuck criminals? Step fathers commit the most abuse so single mothers be even more into criminals.
No it’s a lie that foid say to improve your personalities to undesirable men.

Because they like those types of men. The father(s) of their children either pumped and dumped, are deceased, or are incarcerated.
Single moms are getting government benefits, welfare, section 8 housing, food stamps and SSI.

They also date low T betabux cucks too.

For money, not for sex
I know.
My father was a betabux cuck.
My whore mother had FOUR bastard boys when she married him.
He knowingly and willingly became a stepfather.

I know.
My father was a betabux cuck.
My whore mother had FOUR bastard boys when she married him.
He knowingly and willingly became a stepfather.
I had betubux stepfathers too and fuckboys which mother used for fun, it's mentally disturbing when you're a child/teenager, but thanks to that i didn't bought into bluepill/redpill false hope and didn't sinp for women.

I had betubux stepfathers too and fuckboys which mother used for fun, it's mentally disturbing when you're a child/teenager, but thanks to that i didn't bought into bluepill/redpill false hope and didn't sinp for women.
My half-brothers and my father both had a mutual hatred and my mother was really affectionate with my father.
The only example I can think of, was them both hugfing in the kitchen when I was really young.

They both slept in the same bed, but sat on opposite sides of the sofa.

In the end, my father was just a piggybank so my mother can raise her bastards until they were old enough to look after themselves and so she can get a job and earn her own finances.
They divorced when I was 10, conveniently during that time, my half-brothers were 15, 16, 18 and 20.

And yes, he had to move out the house that he and she paid for together and live with his older bipolar boomer sister (my aunt).

Being a stepfather is a form of cuckoldry.
You are raising the child of another man who fucked and cummed in your wife/gf.
The child will be a constant reminder of the fact that another mans penis and sperm were in your wife/gf.

My half-brothers and my father both had a mutual hatred and my mother was really affectionate with my father.
The only example I can think of, was them both hugfing in the kitchen when I was really young.

They both slept in the same bed, but sat on opposite sides of the sofa.

In the end, my father was just a piggybank so my mother can raise her bastards until they were old enough to look after themselves and so she can get a job and earn her own finances.
They divorced when I was 10, conveniently during that time, my half-brothers were 15, 16, 18 and 20.

And yes, he had to move out the house that he and she paid for together and live with his older bipolar boomer sister (my aunt).

Being a stepfather is a form of cuckoldry.
You are raising the child of another man who fucked and cummed in your wife/gf.
The child will be a constant reminder of the fact that another mans penis and sperm were in your wife/gf.
:f: to betabuxers

Most white women and black women are single mothers