Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slut who lives near me stopped passing by my house after seeing me a few times JFL

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
I have been spending time on the morning observing my cat (which has a terminal illness) playing on the front yard of my house. There were around 3 times this slut would pass by and look at me with total disgust in her face.

She was kind of a milf, fake 'blond' hair, she wore those extremely thight dresses that made her look like a prostitute, ugly ass face but damn her body was fine. She looked at me with total disgust while passing by, while I eyefucked her and her great ass. She probably thought I would stop leaving my house out of shame or something lmao bitch my cat is much more important than you.

Anyway never saw her since. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Impressive :feelsmage:

sorry for your cat

You should stare her down and start masturbating

Assert your dominance

Assert your dominance
I have been spending time on the morning observing my cat (which has a terminal illness) playing on the front yard of my house. There were around 3 times this slut would pass by and look at me with total disgust in her face.

She was kind of a milf, fake 'blond' hair, she wore those extremely thight dresses that made her look like a prostitute, ugly ass face but damn her body was fine. She looked at me with total disgust while passing by, while I eyefucked her and her great ass. She probably thought I would stop leaving my house out of shame or something lmao bitch my cat is much more important than you.

damn sounds brutal, but yeah you should've just started jerking off there on the spot :feelskek:

If it’s any consolation Watcher I’m sure you already realize this slut will most likely get what’s coming to her.

Namely she’ll probably end up being some thug maxxed Chadrone or wigger’s punching bag all the while popping out his soon to be fatherless bastards in between racking up her ugly tattoo count along with numerous facial wrinkles as she rapidly approaches the wall due to a life of stress, hard late night partying, substance abuse and regular beatings from her Chad.

Only a matter of time.

I’ve seen this shit first hand too.

A super Stacy cousin of mine chose to be some worthless wetback’s punching bag and pincushion for I believe around a decade or more now.

She’s far too young for wrinkles and crows feet to have developed but she’s already got mild versions of both.:foidSoy::feelspuke:

She was probably preparing to dial 911 as soon as you cross the property line.

Assert your dominance
I jerk off on my neighbors often . A widow and her daughter . I just spy on them from my house windows and start jerking off when ever I see them .
I never made my self visible for them , they never notice me looking at them , so I enjoy their fine bodies . They key us to never be noticed .

She’s not entitled to not being eyed up.

I jerk off on my neighbors often . A widow and her daughter . I just spy on them from my house windows and start jerking off when ever I see them .
I never made my self visible for them , they never notice me looking at them , so I enjoy their fine bodies . They key us to never be noticed .
Welcomr back?. Were you on a haitsu or lerking ?. How long have you been off?.:fuk:

fuck her without consent

Welcomr back?. Were you on a haitsu or lerking ?. How long have you been off?.:fuk:
I have no access to the internet for most of the time , also I have been black pilled for a good time so most posts in here are saying the same things over and over . Finally I am trying to do something with my life because I am A NEET who didn't shower for 2 weeks :hax: . and just Thinking about life :bigbrain:.
What's haitsu ?

If it’s any consolation Watcher I’m sure you already realize this slut will most likely get what’s coming to her.

Namely she’ll probably end up being some thug maxxed Chadrone or wigger’s punching bag all the while popping out his soon to be fatherless bastards in between racking up her ugly tattoo count along with numerous facial wrinkles as she rapidly approaches the wall due to a life of stress, hard late night partying, substance abuse and regular beatings from her Chad.

Only a matter of time.

A super Stacy cousin of mine chose to be some worthless wetback’s punching bag and pincushion for I believe around a decade or more now.

She’s far too young for wrinkles and crows feet to have developed but she’s already got mild versions of both.:foidSoy::feelspuke:
Those whores actually enjoy that though.

The worst punishment a woman can endure is being married to a man who have kids with her and treat her right. This is why Islam is based, its great for incels and it also gives women what they hate the most: the life of a housewife.
T mogs me, I can't fap to random women doing mundane shit.

Based.

Looking away when slutty women are in your field of view is the soy thing to do. You should shamelessly eyefuck every woman that has a huge ass or dresses like a whore.

Behave like a piece of meat, get treated like a piece of meat. :feelshaha:

Based,I hope your cat gets better

Years later, i met an old hot neighbor foid...

I told her i used to jack off to her while watching her sunbathe in the backyard...

Her cringe was delicious.

nah man...

i disagree at eye fucking because all that does is give them validation, confidence and makes them feel good about themselves...

you are just putting your own status down when you do shit like this.

trust me.

They get off on your attention which feeds their ego and than they get off on rejecting you which further feeds their ego...

Avoid at all costs...

I ignore and forget them.

Trust me. You are just expending your energy with eyefucking while make someone who hates you feel good about themselves and making yourself look and feel like shit after they hand you dirty looks...

If every female dressed like a whore recieved nattention, it would drive them nuts.

I am speaking truth,

Eyefuck resources as an incel to enjoy life
by yourself...

Not eyefucking shit you can never have nor someone who hates you

thats just counterproductive if you ask me. Not a "based" thing to do.

nah man...

i disagree at eye fucking because all that does is give them validation, confidence and makes them feel good about themselves...

you are just putting your own status down when you do shit like this.

trust me.

They get off on your attention which feeds their ego and than they get off on rejecting you which further feeds their ego...

Avoid at all costs...

I ignore and forget them.

Trust me. You are just expending your energy with eyefucking while make someone who hates you feel good about themselves and making yourself look and feel like shit after they hand you dirty looks...

If every female dressed like a whore recieved nattention, it would drive them nuts.

I am speaking truth,

Eyefuck resources as an incel to enjoy life
by yourself...

Not eyefucking shit you can never have nor someone who hates you

thats just counterproductive if you ask me. Not a "based" thing to do.
Whether she likes it or not is irrelevant to me. I just like looking at women's asses and what I like takes priority over how they are feeling. I will not avoid doing something that I want because I might make some whore feel good.

It's not like i had anything to lose...

It was a long time ago.

It was worth saying.
It's not like i had anything to lose...

It was a long time ago.

It was worth saying.

One day I will face my victims and told them what happened :hax::feelshaha:

Years later, i met an old hot neighbor foid...

I told her i used to jack off to her while watching her sunbathe in the backyard...

Her cringe was delicious.
Pics of sunbathing?

How old is her daughter? :feelscomfy:

Impressive :feelsmage:

sorry for your cat
this

Only a matter of time.

incredibly based comment

made it on cuckit

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/pae4tn/act_like_a_completely_disgusting_sex_obsessed/

It was during the years of celluloid photography. 2 decades before digital was an idea.
If you still have the photograph just take a digital picture of it. :feelskek: