Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity so i was going all over Facebook searching names and i found this one foid who is the epitome of a gigastacy

Post picture of Stacy thread? :p

Stacy

She's the meme "Stacy" maybe. Above average (for America at least, any not-fat girl with makeup and a camera can be above average) but not a 10/10 to me.

https://incels.is/media/young-pajeet-and-his-bff-stacy.2910/

https://incels.is/threads/lol-future-ricecel-learning-with-the-future-stacy.162570/

Mogged by unknown stock image models.

stock-photo-t-shirt-design-concept-smiling-little-girl-in-blank-white-t-shirt-pointing-at-herself-712834012.jpg

https://image.shutterstock.com/z/st...ite-t-shirt-pointing-at-herself-712834012.jpg
93310790-happy-young-teenage-girl-in-a-swimsuit-stands-barefoot-on-a-black-background-pretty-child-with-dark-.jpg

https://previews.123rf.com/images/p...-black-background-pretty-child-with-dark-.jpg
93322453-happy-young-teenage-girl-in-a-swimsuit-stands-barefoot-in-splashing-water-pretty-child-with-dark-hai.jpg

https://previews.123rf.com/images/p...plashing-water-pretty-child-with-dark-hai.jpg
93364155-happy-young-teenage-girl-in-a-swimsuit-stands-barefoot-on-a-black-background-pretty-child-with-dark-.jpg

https://previews.123rf.com/images/p...-black-background-pretty-child-with-dark-.jpg

Last edited:
i wish both of them nothing but eternal pain

Not a Stacey. Weird ass duck lips. 6.5-7.0 tops for me.

FBI OPEN UP

most guys would call her a gigastacy. she's blonde, wears makeup and skimpy clothes. most guys would like her.

if most men find her hot, she's a gigastacy
Are you retarded???? Gigastaceys, gigachads, chads, staceys, etc. are based on scientific and objective rating scales. Not "muh every cuck would call her a 10/10!!!!". Obectively she (the adult) is a 5.5/10 naturally and frauds 7/10 with fakeup.

Most guys like 5s and 6s, but that doesnt make them gigastaceys. Keep coping though.

For future reference to anyone seeing this, draw squiggles and lines on paint, it prevents the image from being reverse image searched.

Looks like a tranny ded srs.

Just a 5.5/10 whore who used fakeup to fraud 7/10

OP is a cuck if he over rates foids that much. Reminder that a giga stacey is a 9/10 (no fake up) or 10/10 with fakeup

FBI OPEN UP

Are you retarded???? Gigastaceys, gigachads, chads, staceys, etc. are based on scientific and objective rating scales. Not "muh every cuck would call her a 10/10!!!!". Obectively she (the adult) is a 5.5/10 naturally and frauds 7/10 with fakeup.

Most guys like 5s and 6s, but that doesnt make them gigastaceys. Keep coping though.
looks are subjective. many scientific people would rate her a 10/10.

also many stacies look bad without makeup

You're only 22, your aesthetics of femininity are still too influenced by MSM, you don't understand how models are selected to emulate trannies.

You're only 22, your aesthetics of femininity are still too influenced by MSM, you don't understand how models are selected to emulate trannies.
most men would think she's hot
Imagine thinking looks aren't objective and still claiming to be blackpilled JFL.
sure there's objectively ugly people, but that doesn't that every stacy will be viewed as hot by all of us.

I don't think she's a gigastacy tbh at least not in looks but it's true that the whore has a great life
75339657_10217428014907173_1367778179892117504_o.jpg
45088603_10214767817883910_1806292223394840576_n.jpg
Jesus fucking christ look at those lips and whore makeup.
She's a 6/10 underneath that at best. Most likely average as fuck

Why was it fitting?
It's a monkey screaming in pain while holding a needle, which is what I imagine you felt like. It's also the first image that came up when I googled the lyrics you posted.

It's a monkey screaming in pain while holding a needle, which is what I imagine you felt like. It's also the first image that came up when I googled the lyrics you posted.
That song represents my anger towards humanity

lol no way this bitch is a gigastacy, specially with those nig lips
here's what gigastacy actually looks like:
diana.jpeg

Guinness-298-1.jpg

these two easily make 99,9%+ of women look like genetic trash

lol no way this bitch is a gigastacy, specially with those nig lips
here's what gigastacy actually looks like:
diana.jpeg

Guinness-298-1.jpg

these two easily make 99,9%+ of women look like genetic trash
those look like middle age women

my god what has this world come to fake up surgery modded bodies frauds and men saying they are gigastacys

my god what has this world come to fake up surgery modded bodies frauds and men saying they are gigastacys
They are gigastaceys

I don't think she's a gigastacy tbh at least not in looks but it's true that the whore has a great life
What the fuck? You bluepilled fuckers seriously think this is a stacy? Get the fuck out and don't come back.
It's simps and bluepillers larping as blackpillers.
Check out her other photos. Like these ones View attachment 180464View attachment 180465

Why was it fitting?
The more you post about your idea of stacy the less I trust anything you have to say

These are legit cum dumpster ugly as fuck whores with clown makeup and botched surgeries. What the fuck dude

She looks like a surgery maxed Stacy tbh ngl.

What the fuck? You bluepilled fuckers seriously think this is a stacy? Get the fuck out and don't come back.

It's simps and bluepillers larping as blackpillers.

The more you post about your idea of stacy the less I trust anything you have to say

These are legit cum dumpster ugly as fuck whores with clown makeup and botched surgeries. What the fuck dude
Any girl who wears excessive makeup, big tits and has a gigachad boyfriend is a gigastacy

She looks like a surgery maxed Stacy tbh ngl.
No.

She is a Becky who TRIED to surgerymax but fucked up and looked ugly because she got overinflated.

No.

She is a Becky who TRIED to surgerymax but fucked up and looked ugly because she got overinflated.
She looks like she could bang any gigachad

Gigachads will slum, and they are also vulnerable to the same kind of social conditioning warping their sense of what is attractive as the fails on this thread who think she is beautiful.

Gigachads will slum, and they are also vulnerable to the same kind of social conditioning warping their sense of what is attractive as the fails on this thread who think she is beautiful.
Gigastacies aren’t always hot

Our wiki defines them as 10/10 on the decile scale. What do you think the scale refers to, if not hotness?
What most call hot, not just what we call hot

That would be biased
No, that would be CLARIFICATION. Bias (whether to rate by all men's aesthetics or celibate men's aesthetics) is unavoidable.

Last edited:
It's because they have better personalities than you. Genetic determinism and evopsych hogwash is clearly bullshit that shouldn't be taken seriously in an academic setting, much less in everyday life. If you're an ugly autistic man who is completely reproductively expendable you just have to put yourself out there, you will find people will appreciate you in more ways than just using you as a wageslave and a jester. You just have to work on your mindset brooo.

No, that would be CLARIFICATION. Bias (whether to rate by all men's aesthetics or celibate men's aesthetics) is unavoidable.
Believe me most men would think she’s hot. Trust me

You didn’t. I’m just memeing etc.

It sucks seeing hot chicks because you know they would never give you the time of day.
I never see hot girls anymore