Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity so i was going all over Facebook searching names and i found this one foid who is the epitome of a gigastacy

If that's Gigastacy then I'm Chad :feelskek:

image-asset.jpeg
is this a real hatebreed album cover? jfl

Sommer Ray is a giga Stacy.

That bitch is a tranny.

Believe me most men would think she’s hot. Trust me
You're probably right but I think it's because most men are either thirstier than us or more willing to cope? I dunno.

I can't be a mental-cel because I don't want to date these tranny-esque uglier-than-trap bimbo-lookers.

I don't even need traditionally feminine ones, I'd even be attracted to punk-esque gamer girl types like Zoe Quinn even knowing I'm probably her thousandth cock.

You're probably right but I think it's because most men are either thirstier than us or more willing to cope? I dunno.

I can't be a mental-cel because I don't want to date these tranny-esque uglier-than-trap bimbo-lookers.

I don't even need traditionally feminine ones, I'd even be attracted to punk-esque gamer girl types like Zoe Quinn even knowing I'm probably her thousandth cock.
Some pics this stacy doesn’t even look too surgerymaxxed. It just depends on the photo of her

No.

She is a Becky who TRIED to surgerymax but fucked up and looked ugly because she got overinflated.
This . I don't know what the fuck is wrong with op