Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy so you're tall?

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
good job on your well earned fruit of labor. you worked very hard for your centimeters of bones so that way you can be better than the rest of human males. you can also mock and tyrannize shorter males and call them manlets because they apparently didn't work hard enough or didn't believe in god enough to be as tall as you (those ARE FACTS backed up by science) you slay king. now please allow other males to be obsessed with you and post pictures of you commenting how based and chad you are and fighting anyone who dares to speak against you while drinking their soy latte king. they surely are better than other males because being obsessed about other males is less gay than being obsessed about getting a gf (only inkwells and manlets do that)

keep slaying foids my king I don't need toilets I'm sure they are happier with you!!!11!

Cuckjak

Last edited:
inb4 statements with a combination of the words manlet, cope, seethe, hate, jealousy, midget, inkwell, etc

they worked so hard to be tall, they drank tha milk you probably haven't drank enough milk bro. my suggestion as a 7'8 gigachad: if you are a manlet pull out your moms tits and suck on them till you reach my height (backed up by science™)

I’m just gonna kill myself at this point.

update on israeli-palestinian conflict:

the manlet yassir arafat got resurrected and now he's on a male-kissing spree (he passionately kissed every president of middle eastern country at this point)
media outlets are suspecting his sexuality, although he claims he isn't a fag

Your thread inspired me to write this:

What are we supposed to say to beautiful/tall people when they mock us?

Your thread inspired me to write this:

What are we supposed to say to beautiful/tall people when they mock us?
you can't. it's all cope even if it isn't actually cope because society views them superior and of greater value regardless of what anyone says. best way is either ignoring, addressing their shit mockery while being ded srs or fighting with them.

you can't. it's all cope even if it isn't actually cope because society views them superior and of greater value regardless of what anyone says. best way is either ignoring or fighting with them.
I hate beautiful/tall privilege. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Tall people do work hard. Well, at least their genes did.

Just tie me to any missile and send me to tel aviv its over for my manlet ass nigger.

Absolute nigger existence

Being tall is correlated with high prenatal and pubertal concentration of Testosterone.
Young mothers, stable families (less cortisol), plenty of exercise, high mental wellbeing and protein-rich diet will do this - this is the life of chad.
Meanwhile inkies who have desperate, old single mothers and were raised in stressful environments and not fed or socialized properly get rewarded by being a low-t chud and women not wanting to touch them with a ten-foot pole.
The rich get richer, the poor get poorer.
Biology is cruel.

update on israeli-palestinian conflict:

the manlet yassir arafat got resurrected and now he's on a male-kissing spree (he passionately kissed every president of middle eastern country at this point)
media outlets are suspecting his sexuality, although he claims he isn't a fag
Benjamin Netanyaho on the other side told our sources that he is bombing the shit out of an israeli kids playground to frame it on sand niggers and he will smoke a big fat joint watching gore vids from both sides (420blazeit xdddd)

Tall people do work hard. Well, at least their genes did.
they do work harder they aren't as aerodynamic as short kings (short kings also have lower center of gravity) and they struggle to make gains (common short king W)

Last edited:
Benjamin Netanyaho on the other side told our sources that he is bombing the shit out of an israeli kids playground to frame it on sand niggers and he will smoke a big fat joint watching gore vids from both sides (420blazeit xdddd)
What about benjamin franklin what is he doing mang

What about benjamin franklin what is he doing mang
my nigger is cooold he so rich he on every 100 bill in the country (goals)