[Blackpill] Society expects men to constrain the "negative" elements of our nature but not women to constrain theirs

RageAgainstTDL

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-
No thanks, because all he does is cherrypick garbage. Seriously, “being tall increases risk of cancer, so there’s no reason why women should be attracted to tall men! They’re not as healthy!”

Imagine unironically believing this, lmao.

He’s an absolute idiot who cherrypicks stupid studies and makes blanket statements, thinks that being “high IQ” means only academic success / booksmart knowledge, and is just generally a sperg talking out of his. He uses the “incel wiki” as his sources. JFL.
I didn't actually say that. I said the evolutionary drive that draws women towards tall men is outdated and offers humanity no current direct benefit. It is outdated just like many drives that men have and we have learned to suppress.

If you had to choose between raising the entire earth's height instantly by another 6 inches or raising everyone's IQ by another 20 points, which do you think would be more valuable to the species?

In my opinion guys like Einstein should be the Chads, not big dumb football jocks or Jeremy Meeks. We need more Einsteins and fewer criminal meatheads. Or do you think women's love for Jeremy Memes and his like serves the species best?

Meeks has millions of female fans despite being dumb and a degenerate gang member. Have you ever met a a single woman who has said "Einstein was hot. I love smart guys and I wish I could find one like him"? A guy like Einstein contributing immeasurably more to the advancement of our species than Meeks yet to women he's essentially nonexistent.

Last edited:
JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Overlord
-
for this cucked society women negative elements are a virtue