Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some black women have really nice bodies.

• Thread starter M3llow3lectrician
  • Start date
M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

Schizo alpha / Schizo sigma
★★★★
I saw this darker skinned black nurse at my mental health treatment center a few days ago and she had an ugly face and glasses, but she was really thick. Big tits and a fat ass, but not fat. I’m a white man and I’d honestly rather ascend with a black woman than an Asian woman. A hapa son would probably be Incel, but a half black son could have more of a chance of being a mogger. Still though I like white women and Hispanic women the best. I don’t get how some white guys aren’t attracted to black women at all. When I was in middle school and high school there were a decent number of fuckable black girls. I remember I was in this health class my senior year and we were walking around this track and I was walking right behind this probably freshman lol light skin black girl with a nice ass in some revealing shorts and I started getting hard. :ahegao::feelsohh::feelsUgh:

99/100 sheboons are ugly

very rare seeing a good looking one but yes they exist grAY

I saw this darker skinned black nurse at my mental health treatment center a few days ago and she had an ugly face and glasses, but she was really thick. Big tits and a fat ass, but not fat. I’m a white man and I’d honestly rather ascend with a black woman than an Asian woman. A hapa son would probably be Incel, but a half black son could have more of a chance of being a mogger. Still though I like white women and Hispanic women the best. I don’t get how some white guys aren’t attracted to black women at all. When I was in middle school and high school there were a decent number of fuckable black girls. I remember I was in this health class my senior year and we were walking around this track and I was walking right behind this probably freshman lol light skin black girl with a nice ass in some revealing shorts and I started getting hard. :ahegao::feelsohh::feelsUgh:
Enjoy raising a baboon.

Niggers are ugly

Niggers are ugly
IMG 0087

Girls don't like it when guys like their bodies more than their faces. Common complaint among black girls.

They are body moggers, not face moggers

It's not their bodies that turn me off it's their fucking personality and low IQ have you ever even talked to these creatures they are just a step above chimpanzees