Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Some blackpill mall observations

wgod

wgod

Luminary
★★★★★
I went to a large market recently, and in the meantime, I tried to observe heightpill.
I was wearing shoes that would have brought to be over 6ft.
I saw around 20 guys taller than 6ft out I think was over 150 to over 200 people.
I have similar experience in other locations where I see, on average, around 7 men taller than me that probably could have hundreds of people.
Honestly, this case makes me how in the world did we get the manlet point since most men are not near 6ft, lol

An interesting observation was of a guy who looked like a model chad tier with a beard almost stereotypically; I think he was around 6'4 since his eye level was over my head. I was with a girl skinny girl who likes around 5'6 to 5'7; I think they were in a relationship.
I don't really care much; I think it was blackpill as heck since it is rarely the case the other way around without money.

I went to a large market recently, and in the meantime, I tried to observe heightpill.
I was wearing shoes that would have brought to be over 6ft.
I saw around 20 guys taller than 6ft out I think was over 150 to over 200 people.
I have similar experience in other locations where I see, on average, around 7 men taller than me that probably could have hundreds of people.
Honestly, this case makes me how in the world did we get the manlet point since most men are not near 6ft, lol

An interesting observation was of a guy who looked like a model chad tier with a beard almost stereotypically; I think he was around 6'4 since his eye level was over my head. I was with a girl skinny girl who likes around 5'6 to 5'7; I think they were in a relationship.
I don't really care much; I think it was blackpill as heck since it is rarely the case the other way around without money.
which country?