Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Someone direct me to the no Chad worship rule

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
Coomsarj tells me i cannot have a Jon Erik Hexum avi, this is unfair. I demand the moderation team allow me to use this man as my avi
6E663EC3 C939 4D62 B40B CB3D06B2CB16

He has been dead for 38 years(as of tomorrow). Me using him as an avi is not harming any members of this forum, he is not a threat nor does he contribute to our incel status. Most women don’t even know of this man’s existence. This is not Chad worship, I just want an actor as my avi.

does this look like a Chad to you?
3F730658 8F37 494D 9FC5 02ED2DC0A634

That’s chad

Coomsarj tells me i cannot have a Jon Erik Hexum avi, this is unfair. I demand the moderation team allow me to use this man as my avi
View attachment 666101
He has been dead for 38 years(as of tomorrow). Me using him as an avi is not harming any members of this forum, he is not a threat nor does he contribute to our incel status. Most women don’t even know of this man’s existence. This is not Chad worship, I just want an actor as my avi.

does this look like a Chad to you?
View attachment 666103
Phenomog, eye-areamog, jawmog, presumably a heightmog, colouringmog, framemog, browmog, hairmog... :ha..feels:

Banish this image at once! :reeeeee:

Phenomog, eye-areamog, jawmog, presumably a heightmog, colouringmog, framemog, browmog, hairmog... :ha..feels:

It’s over

He’s average.

@Komesarj show me the rule

faggot thread

Of course you of all people would think he's average... :society:

Why don't you use your own Chadlite side profile? :feelsUgh:
I’m sub 5. Hexum is the most mogger male to ever live and I worship the ground that he walks on. But that doesn’t change the fact that he was average. If women caught sight of him they’d use him as the standard(new average) for which they measure every other male. Therefore he’s average, and everyone else is ugly compared to this man.

• Do not worship or praise people (i.e. do not put people on a pedestal or post pictures admiring them).

chad avi = chad worship

• Do not worship or praise people (i.e. do not put people on a pedestal or post pictures admiring them).
How will you know I’m praising them if I’m using them as an avi? I see users with Breaking Bad avis, does that not fall under worship? By what measure do we identify someone as a Chad and what do we consider worship? Who’s to say I don’t see Walter White as a Chad and users with him as an avi are worshipping?
homosexual
No.

How will you know I’m praising them if I’m using them as an avi? I see users with Breaking Bad avis, does that not fall under worship? By what measure do we identify someone as a Chad and what do we consider worship? Who’s to say I don’t see Walter White as a Chad and users with him as an avi are worshipping?
chad avi = chad worship

@NirvanaFan1988 quit being a fag.

Go back to looksmax :feelsUgh:

I’m sub 5. Hexum is the most mogger male to ever live and I worship the ground that he walks on. But that doesn’t change the fact that he was average. If women caught sight of him they’d use him as the standard(new average) for which they measure every other male. Therefore he’s average, and everyone else is ugly compared to this man.
Immense cope; if they used him as the average then he would mog 99% of men, therefore both in reality and in foid's minds decidedly making him above average... :feelsUgh:

Just admit you're a mentalcel! :feelsUnreal: