Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sometimes this forum has as much grasp of reality as inceltears. Will this ever change?

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Denying NT matters, thinking sub 8 is real, thinking all normies are betabuxxing even tho they have sex in their teens in festivals and parties.

Very sad to see the blackpill becoming a meme.

I find most serious and realistic blackpills in the incel community is outside this forum.

Alot of you guys here are seriously out of touch with reality.

This forum is a good cope but cant be taken more seriously than the bluepill when it comes to the reality of the sexual market place.

NT doesn't matter if you're good looking.

And 90+% of the so called mental issues people think they have is just a result of decades of negative reinforcement because of bad looks

How many chads are shy, nervous, awkward, socially inept etc? Virtually none because everything they do supported by the halo effect and all their life they've only had positive reinforcement, they don't doubt themselves.

Ugly guys have a giga failo effect and a history of shaming, bullying, rejection, etc

thinking all normies are betabuxxing even tho they have sex in their teens in festivals and parties
The normie needs to be extremely careful for this, normies only get leid at parties when the foid is drunk, if the foid wakes up next to the normie there is a risk of the normie getting #metoo'd

It doesn't as long as you're chad.
Chad is only 5% of the population, at best
It wasn't true in the past.
It never was true and there is 0 evidence its true now either. Dont confuse some dating apps with the whole dating market jfl goldfish IQ
This might've been true in like 2008
Cope. Outside this forum normies actually get laid. Not every time ofc, but eventually they do. If you dont get laid ur incel not normie

And 90+% of the so called mental issues people think they have is just a result of decades of negative reinforcement because of bad looks

How many chads are shy, nervous, awkward, socially inept etc? Virtually none because everything they do supported by the halo effect and all their life they've only had positive reinforcement, they don't doubt themselves.

Ugly guys have a giga failo effect and a history of shaming, bullying, rejection, etc

I agree with you.
This doesnt contradict any of my claims however.
Dont be so silly to split up the population in good looking/ugly

also, it depends where you live. sweden is full of stacies and america is full of landwhales

It never was true and there is 0 evidence its true now either. Dont confuse some dating apps with the whole dating market jfl goldfish IQ

Cope. Outside this forum normies actually get laid. Not every time ofc, but eventually they do. If you dont get laid ur incel not normie
They get laid because normie looks are better than incel looks. Also because their gfs/wives are with them for convenience, money/status or to not be alone. Some of them get cheated on as well

Are normies considered to be as confident and social as chads? No because their looks aren't as good, weaker halo effect, less positive reinforcement. Their better mental health (compared to incels) is directly a result of their better looks

"Chad is only 5% of the population, at best"

And chadlites are like 10-15%. High tier normies like 20%

You nailed it. Exactly why NT does not matter what so fucking ever because it all comes back to looks as usual.

most normies are not slaying here, that is chadlites+ you are thinking of
So anyone who gets laid i automatically a chadlite?

Social circle + NT can make or break you as a
5-6/10 normie. If anyone denies this they are beyond delusional and ill put them on permanent ignore list

I agree with you.
This doesnt contradict any of my claims however.
Dont be so silly to split up the population in good looking/ugly
I'm not splitting up the population into 2 extremes, i'm using the 2 extremes to make my point more apparent.

Obviously looks is a continuum, and so is mental stability/NTness.

I'm saying normies are more NT than incels because of their looks.

All I'm saying is you're looking at a SYMPTOM of bad looks and saying that the symptom is the main cause.

Does this symptom help? Obviously it makes things worse, but it still isn't the cause.

5-6/10 normie. If anyone denies this they are beyond delusional and ill put them on permanent ignore list
i wouldn't say no normie ever gets laid, but normies even in social circles still have their struggles

They get laid because normie looks are better than incel looks. Also because their gfs/wives are with them for convenience, money/status or to not be alone. Some of them get cheated on as well

Are normies considered to be as confident and social as chads? No because their looks aren't as good, weaker halo effect, less positive reinforcement. Their better mental health (compared to incels) is directly a result of their better looks

"Chad is only 5% of the population, at best"

And chadlites are like 10-15%. High tier normies like 20%
No ofcourse not. What fucking question is this?
Ur post is water as wet and doesnt contradict any of my claims. Are you disagreeing with me just cause?

Last edited:
chad, chadlites and pretty boys make up 20% of the population.
You ARE aware that a lot of modern relationships are initiated online. Right?
Not with their looksmatch. Unless in third world shitholes like mine.

Denying NT matters, thinking sub 8 is real, thinking all normies are betabuxxing even tho they have sex in their teens in festivals and parties.

Very sad to see the blackpill becoming a meme.

I find most serious and realistic blackpills in the incel community is outside this forum.

Alot of you guys here are seriously out of touch with reality.

This forum is a good cope but cant be taken more seriously than the bluepill when it comes to the reality of the sexual market place.
>NT
Does not matter. Because like mentioned earlier, it's a direct result of your upbringing. There's a reason ugly people are shy and neurotic while chads just happen to be low inhib, loud and outgoing. Negative vs positive reinforcement. It takes its toll over the years.

Unless you are severely schizophrenic or something, then it matters. But even then, if you're good looking enough, it doesn't. Look at all these serial killers like Ted bundy. Were they "NT"?

>sub 8
Yeah, women don't feel actual attraction to sub 8 males. That doesn't mean that they won't get with them, that's not what sub 8 means.

>Normies beta buxing
after college or school, yeah. That's the norm. After about 25 no normie looks even remotely decent to women.

Sure they might get a gf or two in school, but that's the best they can hope for while young and only while young.

No ofcourse not. What fucking question is this?
Ur post is water as wet and doesnt contradict any of my claims. Are you disagreeing with me just cause?
NT matters in the sense that not being NT doesn't help

But people wrongfully think NT is the root cause of it. If a magical genie from a lamp suddenly changed an incel's personality into that of a confident chad it still wouldn't change their situation. And sooner or later that personality would devolve back into what it was before because of the negative experiences they'll have

That being said, being legit autistic (and by that i mean the serious condition) or having other SERIOUS mental illnesses is very detrimental to one's success in life, as evidenced by all the studies on the matter.

But even then, if you're good looking enough you'll make it through, so long as you aren't completely mental

true. the vast majority of men have dated girls and had sex at some point in their life. this is just a literal fact, incels are the outliers. if you try to talk to normies about how you're a KHHV who's never had a girlfriend, they'll straight up laugh at you to your face.

a lot of users here have distorted views of what the average person's life is like because this website is their Plato's Cave

true. the vast majority of men have dated girls and had sex at some point in their life. this is just a literal fact, incels are the outliers. if you try to talk to normies about how you're a KHHV who's never had a girlfriend, they'll straight up laugh at you to your face.

a lot of users here have distorted views of what the average person's life is like because this website is their Plato's Cave
Tbh. Its what i call ”blackpill coping”
NT matters in the sense that not being NT doesn't help
No. If you have Aspergers/autism or social anxiety as a 5-6/10 male you WILL be incel

Last edited:
cope. and itll be sub9 soon, you bluepilled faggots.

thinking all normies are betabuxxing even tho they have sex in their teens in festivals and parties.
Seriously, most normies I know have had multiple gf’s and have a decent amount of sex. The “normies are incels too” meme is a cope imho